Author Topic: Guest Happiness Guide?  (Read 1407 times)

Offline bcassidy27

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Happiness Guide?
« on: January 17, 2007, 10:50:28 PM »
Dear Everyone.  I would first like to thank you for your advice a few months ago.  First, I would love to say that I love the Zoo Admin site and have enjoyed the user items I have downloaded so far.  My reason for writing is two fold.  First, I was wondering why the articles section of this website was no longer working.  Secondly, I was surfing the net and Wisco's Zoo Tycoon website mentioned that the Bighorn Statue raises the guest happiness by 8 points for each guest.  This leads me to my qusetion of how does the creator of this website know this information.  Is there a guide for how attractive each item in the Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection has like there is an attractiveness rating and guide for all the animals?  Or how would I go about creating my own?  Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Guest Happiness Guide?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 11:15:45 PM »
1. The articles database has been down for some time now and we are working hard to get it back up

2. there is information about the guests, etc, that the person looks up in the game files to find out. Currently we don't have a guide, and as I only know about ZT2 files currently.

Offline bcassidy27

• Pooper Scooper
Point of Clarification
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »
Thank you for your advice.  I have a question for clarification though.  What game files do I need to look at in order to find this information?  Thank you for any clarification you can give me on this topic.

Offline Popcorn

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Happiness Guide?
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 12:04:16 AM »
dito.

i was going to post the same question. I'd like to know the answer too...