Zoo Tycoon 1 > ZT1 Show and Tell

Mo's ZT1 Zoos!

(1/20) > >>

mo15:
They're back!  (for now...)

Finally pulled out the disk and started playing again after my cousin found it and took a liking to it.  I've got a few screenshots from a rainforst zoo I started (it seems to have magically disappeared...) and am starting a new one today (just general, random animals...practice :laughing: ) so I'll try and get those up tonight!

The Entrance - kind of strange looking :laughing: , sorry I don't have a shot without foliage.  =(
Also, sorry it's so big, I uploaded it a while ago actually for a certain contest... *growls at Alice*: :P :  so I didn't resize it
White Bengal Tigers - a baby! :wub:
Chimps
Mandrills - weird, I almost NEVER use these!
Asian Elephants

Tigeress_10:
WHOMG you won against me with that photo? No WONDER the judge took so long to decide...
Love the zoo. Continue. And you are STILL better than me so there.

You don't need to quote an entire post that's just above yours. Thank You.

EDIT: Whoops sorry, meant to cut out everything but the entrance pic...

zoohio:
Great start Mo! Looks like you got the ZT1 bug as well.

world:
Thats a great zoo mo!

mo15:
Alice - yeah, that's the one I used... you saw it, remember? :laughing:
zoohio - Thanks!  And yes, it's nice to play again, I haven't in so long!
world - Thank you!

I've got shots of the new "General Zoo"!  It isn't quite done yet, but I'll show you what I've got.

Entrance - Too bad you can't go into guest mode in ZT1, I always wonder what it would look like under all the foliage!  (it seems a lot easier to stuff more plants into an area in ZT1 than in ZT2 lol)
Entrance Without Foliage
To the right, walking trashcans, Magnet the polar bear, and some gazelles.  All the flowers in the corner are to distract from the compost building.  =P
Same thing without foliage.
Giant pandas in the far corner - they reproduced very quickly!  =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version