Author Topic: Kiwibuddy's Zoos and More!  (Read 34663 times)

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
Kiwibuddy's Zoos and More!
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2006, 07:57:54 PM »
Your humor is great! :lol You make me laugh so much with your comments.

Your zoos are great!

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2006, 03:50:27 PM »
Deep within the heart of Eastern Africa, lay a small village. It is twilight, and the sun is ever so slowly setting. There is a lone council fire sitting, it is not lit. Suddenly, a figure, wearing many strange yet wonderous ammenities, appears from a large hut. As the man approaches, many villagers excitedly appear from their huts and gather around the fire. Once everyone has gathered, the oddly dressed man raises two rocks into the air. Clashing them together, he creates enough friction to start a spark, which lands into the unlit fire pit which immediately becomes a bonfire. The man, is Chief Kiewaybeaudai. The village has gathered to listen to one of the chief's great stories, passed down generations from generation... He clears his throat and speaks. "Once upon a time, there was a large grove with massive trees that streched farther than you can imagine. However, there was one tree that was very small. The tree, although small, was actually a busy place for lemurs!"

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »
"All of the lemurs weren't very old. Most of them were actually quite young! There was one lemur, who was bigger than all of the other jolly lemurs. He was stronger and bigger than all of the other lemurs, and the lemur would boast about how great he was and how much better he was than the other lemurs! When a group of lemurs would pass by him, he would yell, "Get out of my way you weak, pathetic hairballs! You mean nothing as I am the best lemur here. Be gone!" And with those words, the little lemurs would scatter. One day though, he though, "How I am tired of being cooped up with all of these lesser lemurs in this tiny tree! I am far too important and great to be in here! I need to find a much bigger tree where I will meet lemurs just a important as me!" And with these words, the lemur leaped out of the tree and went off to find a bigger and better tree."

Offline Winxhorse

• Zookeeper
    • http://www.winxclub.tv
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2006, 04:26:08 PM »
gReat stories kiwibuddy! :wtg  :wtg

koala king

« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2006, 05:32:09 PM »
This looks exciting! What will happen next? 5 woots! :w00t  :w00t  :w00t  :w00t  :w00t

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »
These stories are stories (some I've made up and some I've heard) changed around a bit that have the same meaningful morrals. (Suggestions are gladly appreciated, as long they have good morrals)

koala king

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2006, 09:06:48 PM »
I have an idea, I'll PM you later. The story WILL make a lot of other people do stuff like this, just to warn you. Great story!

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2006, 09:14:31 PM »
Nice story kiwibuddy !! Have you chosen all your morals yet ?

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2006, 04:47:46 PM »
Yes. I also have a second story soon to come. However, I am only able to play ZT2 on Wednesdays and every other weekend (not this weekend, but the next) :sad

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »
The lemur came upon a beach, and he decided to go to the mainland. "The mainland is so large. And it must have trees to match!" said the lemur to himself. The lemur searched the beach and found a large log. He dragged the log to the waters shore, jumped on top, and sailed away to Africa, eager to find a large tree suitable for his 'superiority'.

Offline Winxhorse

• Zookeeper
    • http://www.winxclub.tv
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2006, 06:05:27 PM »
I know you used paint for the log but how did you get the lemur on it? :huh  Anyway great story!  :wtg  :wtg  :wtg  :wtg

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2006, 06:24:55 PM »
Yes, do lemurs play with this log naturally?

Offline Ashiragirl

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »
Nice stories kiwibuddy!  :cool  

@Winxhorse, that log may look like it's made with paint but it's actually the Elephant Enrichment Log, a new toy from ES. I'm with you, though, on how kiwibuddy got the little guy on there... :8

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2006, 06:45:12 PM »
Kiwibuddy, your trying to fool me right? You made the lemur on the log like that using Paint. :D Just kidding buddy. :P

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2006, 08:36:28 PM »
Well, I used paint also! ;)

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2006, 08:38:44 PM »
Great news! I have finally finished my North American Forest (boreal forest/American wetlands) and will be posting pics of it... next Wednseday... :sad In the meantime, here are some Easter eggs. :P  :egg1  :egg1  :eggs2

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2006, 09:16:04 PM »
Very clever... :wtg

koala king

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2006, 06:57:47 AM »
I would've never guessed paint! I don't have ES, so I wouldn't know if lemurs like it. They might like to climb over it? :erm

koala king

« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2006, 07:08:05 AM »
If I had that jaw-dropping smilie I would sure use it! Go Big-Eared Bob! Foxeteers?

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2006, 03:53:14 PM »
Originally posted by koala king@Apr 6 2006, 08:08 AM
If I had that jaw-dropping smilie I would sure use it! Go Big-Eared Bob! Foxeteers?
When you post a reply and click on where it says show all in the clickable smiley box. It'll show every smiley you can have. Also, the Foxeteers are just people wearing fennec fox hats. They always seem to be gathered in packs and it reminded me of boy scouts. :D

koala king

« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2006, 08:10:05 PM »
Well, here it is. :koala  :wow  :wow  :wow  :giraffe2 Hmm, foxeteers, eh?

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
And herioso is the North American Forest Entrance. Which way do you want to take? Left is the food court, right is the animals... hm... gee, do we wanna see guests eating hotdogs and get mustard all over their shirts? Or do we wanna see playful animals?... ANIMALS IT IS! :hehe

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2006, 05:06:37 PM »
Enter if you dare! Kinda reminds me of the Tunnel of Doom from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. :P When you enter, you'll come upon an elevated path. (Gotta love the elevated paths! :happy )

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2006, 05:09:22 PM »
This is what I like to call, 'A Trek in the Trees'. Don't know why, but trek is definitely a cool word. I mean... TREK!

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2006, 05:14:39 PM »
Aaaauuuuuggh! HEARTBURN!