Author Topic: Yellowrose's Atempts At Artistry  (Read 15515 times)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Re: Yellowrose's Atempts At Artistry
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2007, 04:04:51 PM »
The last pics I have are of the awards this zoo has recieved and the rating stats as well as the final stats for the zoo. It doesn't show but this zoo has had over 10,000 visitors since the building began.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
With this zoo now complete the next one to be posted will be a showcase zoo to show you what I have been designing over the last year. The 2 main buildings for this expansion are not yet configured and there is still some designing left to do on this, but so far I have close to 100 items designed and put together for this expansion.

I would also like to take this time to thank Brad - MidwestboyinLA from RCT*Mart for his permission to use his created RCT scenery designs to make this expansion.

In the world of Fantasy we deal with many things. Unicorns, Fairy's, Gargoyles, Witches and Wizards.

Well that should wet your whistles for a little while  :rofl2: I won't be posting any teasers but will post the zoo when it is complete so you can all see what this designer has been up to in between site moves and working. Most of the designing for this took place last year when I was home and off work for 6 weeks due to some needed surgery.

Keep your eyes open and pop back in. You never know when this will be sprung on you. :neneh

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2007, 04:22:15 PM »
Earl I'm not sure if I posted this earlier with this zoo or not but that blue path is a new creation called Blue Passion that will be released soon along with quite a few other paths I have created. With the staff trying to get the files transfered thought I would also wait till the current files are complete before adding anything new I have also created. There is currently 2 new buildings that mathch in with the western anniversary releases that will be released along with the paths I have finished and possibly a few flowerbeds I have finished that I was going to combine into another flower collection but may release them on their own.

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »
 :swow: Look at all those colors... :wacko: You love color as much as I do!! This is a great zoo, YR--you've outdone yourself again! I really love the fountain areas and the kiddie spots you put in. Thank you for the baby elephant pic--Little C is gonna love that one, and the one of the plane too!! Way to Go!!

Keep Building!  :construct:

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2007, 04:57:56 PM »
Wow, what a superfantastical zoo!  I was trying to keep track of my favourite shots in my head but I've lost track. :laugh:  So, we'll just go with the overviews being my favourite. ;)  I do like the rainforest area in particular. :happy:  Great job!

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »
Yellowrose loves color? What ever gave THAT impression? Must be because her zoos are always so colorful. Of maybe it's her wonderful ability to mix and match colors that give it away! Nice work as always Yellowrose. I'm really looking forward to seeing this new pack. It sounds impressive!