Author Topic: Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt  (Read 4429 times)

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
Wow, they're all beautiful!  Great layout and very well themed!: :) :

Offline Sypke

• Copa Cabana
  • Senior Zookeeper
    • http://
Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 02:42:36 PM »
Oh my dear!! Just gorgeous! Love the viewing areas you made this time. Always love the entertainment areas you make..

Lol, I almost closed my pc without checking.. then thought.. hey.. will he be Speedy like always?? ;-)

I also have to learn the trick of the waterfalls... tried but they didn't work with me. And I love the way how you put the paths..

Enough compliments??
I go back studying your pictures instead of go to bed!

Forgot to say that I love the little hall you created going to the restaurant, and the barriers (invisible fence) between the exhibits where it just looks like a bunch of trees and some rocks..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 02:48:08 PM by Sypke »

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 12:58:24 AM »
:respect: Great job there Zoohio. I love how you used the various downloads we decided upon. Good to see that you haven't lost your touch on the ZT1 game :specool:

Offline zoohio

• Speedy--Master of Water Effects!
  • Copa Cabana
  • Game Warden
Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 04:08:33 AM »
Thanks everyone! It was fun and I still play ZT1 all the time.

Two problems though:

1) I recently bought a new monitor (19" flat screen; 2ms response time; 1600:1 ratio) and I notice that the game is jumping, yet it is not doing this with ZT2 or the other games that I play! I play with resolutions, but it never stopped.

2) Just looked at the last two photos again and noticed that the Petting Zoo shows is not showing in the first photo, but is showing in the second?!?!?

I will try another zoo map from the beginning without downloads and play with the settings, but I am baffled why these issues are coming up all of a sudden.

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 04:34:40 AM »
:surprise: OUTSTANDING!!! Wow, I'm impressed with all the different designs and layouts of the different areas!! You guys are amazing...see what happens when you spend a little less time in the lounge? :woot: Bielski, I love your map design..makes me want to pull out my map editor and make another new one again. Peacenote, Sypke and Speedy: you've done a remarkable job on your individual sections-it's way too hard to just pick out one favorite thing! :rolleyes:  I can't wait to see the next section--who's turn is it?

(Note to Speedy--I hope that monitor thingie gets fixed, although I haven't heard of something like that happening before either :blink: ).

Keep Building!! :wub:

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
Cabana Club ZT1 Quilt
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 03:37:01 PM »
I wish I had your eye!!!  Great job on the exhibits!  And the layout is really nice!  Keep up the great work!

Offline emeh

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Happiness Question
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 12:15:08 PM »
:crying: i'm sort of new to trying to make zoos really artistic i did make one a few days ago but the guests seem to like it :( and i thought it was so cool

what could be causing that proboblem?

(note i don't have the fancy downloads you guys do so...)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:05:51 PM by penguinman »