Author Topic: Renee's Random Zoos  (Read 5424 times)

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 07:10:14 PM »
Don't sell yourself short, Renee :)  My early exhibits weren't nearly as nice as yours - I've been doing this for several years now - since it first came out.  I have a set formula that I use for almost all of my zoos.  I tend to make things very ordered, and the wild, natural-looking exhibits are something I'm having to train myself to do ^__^

Offline Renee

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/picturesque__
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 08:33:03 PM »
@Genki: You're too kind. I would have to train myself to do ordered exhibits. I couldn't even remember a set formula for zoos.

@Everyone: I'm working on a new zoo, but I'm not going to post pictures until I'm done with it. It's pretty fancy [for me], and I like how it looks. I'm only going to put in 2 more exhibits [that's all I have space for] and then I'll post pictures. It's kind of strange though: I put in some moose, and then I get the diverse species award/plaque thing. I go back and count how many species there are in the zoo, and there's only 8. But I'm not complaining. Who turns down a cash bonus?

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 08:34:58 AM »
Whoa~ What animal is that in the first pic?  It looks like a white bengal, but this has a snowy exhibit!
I like the way you've decorated your zoo, it looks very nice :)

Oh, and it's not the exhibits themselves I make "ordered", it's the layout of the zoo.  I'll be posting some more shots later, and you'll probably see what I'm talking about :P

Offline Renee

• Pooper Scooper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »
It's a UMA called the Snow Tiger. The exhibit just across the way are the Desert Tigers [another UMA].

Yes, I saw your pictures. Quite lovely. Ah, I know what you're talking about. My memory is so bad, though, I couldn't remember one. :P

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 11:57:20 PM »
Re-opened by request. Go for it, Renee!!: :) :

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 12:10:19 AM »
I would like to see them too ,but cant  sad.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 01:55:56 AM »
This is a problem we have with ImageShack. Images are deleted after a while. But as Renee has asked for this topic to be reopened, we can look forward to new pics soon. : :) :

Offline Renee

• Pooper Scooper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 07:54:42 AM »
Yes, I did ask for this to be reopened. Thank you, Rosinas Cat. : :) :

I joined ZA a while ago, and when I stopped playing ZT I deleted all the screenshots off my imageshack account. But you guys can expect more screenshots coming soon; I started a new zoo last night.

Thanks again Rosinas Cat. : :) :

Offline Renee

• Pooper Scooper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2007, 08:52:49 AM »
So here are pictures of this new zoo that I just made. It's called Bones (because I'm a HUGE fan of the T.V. show and it was on my mind when I was thinking of a name). It's done on one of the premade maps; 5mil starting cash.

After coming through the gate, you turn to your left to find the hippos (I named them Hodgins & Angela).

Seeing nothing else, you turn to your left, and see a family of tapirs (their names are Booth and Brennan, and the baby is Parker).

Continuing along, you find Asian Elephants (their names are Zach, Goodman, Cam, and Tessa).

If you're a fan of the T.V. show, have fun laughing at my obsessiveness :blushing: , and for everyone else, enjoy. I'm also taking requests. For now, keep it jungle or African savannah. I've already put in some Bengal tigers, I just don't have pictures yet.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 09:16:40 AM »
Nice elephant pic, Renee.

If you're taking jungle requests, I'd love to see an okapi exhibit, please!: :) :

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 11:16:33 AM »
Oh! its Bones!! =DDDD
I <3333 that showwww =)

Very nice exhibits!! I love the hippos! Nice work!

Offline Renee

• Pooper Scooper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »
Gah. I've been neglecting this thread. I've been playing scenarios lately. I'll try to get more pictures up soon.

I'm going to start a new zoo, and RosinasCat I'll start with those Okapis. I'll take any kind of request for the new zoo, also.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2007, 10:36:00 AM »
Woohoo, okapi time!! :dancer:  Thanks, Renee!: :) :

Offline Renee

• Pooper Scooper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 03:34:15 PM »
Here are the pictures.

This is the entrance with cool Chinese statues. I got those from the ZA downloads pages.

Here is more of the main entrance pretty-ness place with more Chinese statues. I felt orderly when I made this, thus the symmetry.

My three unusually picky Okapis (without foliage).

Two Bengal Tigers. They seem happy.

That's all for now. I'm taking requests still (it's a LARGE grassy map, I've got tons of space).

Offline Bengal_Tiger

• Pooper Scooper
Renee's Random Zoos
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2007, 07:09:46 AM »
Wow, I love your entrance! I just downloaded the Chinese Statues and I can't wait to use them in zoos of my own!

About the requests...Can I have four Gemsbok?? (One male and three females) And could they be called Bakari (male), Dalia (female), Kamaria (female), and Zuwena (female).

Thanks and keep up the good work!!