Author Topic: Xtreme's Zoos  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
Xtreme's Zoos
« on: February 21, 2007, 11:12:25 AM »
Guess what I saw at the store today for 19.98? ZT1! Having enough money in my allowance, I bought it without any hesitation, and have decided to share my first ZT1 zoo in almost THREE years!  :blink: Of course, it's a dinosaur zoo. Figured, eh?

"Welcome to the Dino Zoo of Blah," the announcer states. "Due to the fact that there are live dinosaurs exhibited here, please stay clear and keep both hands on your sides at all times. Raised hands will result in your one-way ticket out of the zoo. Any questions?"

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
Re: Xtreme's Zoos
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 11:13:54 AM »
"The Lambeosaurs are exhibited here. They make look friendly, but according to ancient Blah Zoo legend, one michevious guest tried to pet them and it turned out, the Lambeosaurs had a hidden set of nuclear weapons that they used on him! Of course, that's JUST myth..."

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 11:15:11 AM »
"Your safety is important to us: Please steer clear of all decorative pools of lava."

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 11:16:46 AM »
"The Deinosuchuses are exhibited here. They seem to be, umm, missing at the moment, but they're there! Uhh, ahem, Bob? Did you use that dumb cloaking device on the animals, again?"

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 11:18:21 AM »
"Concluding our tour today are the Herrerasauruses. They were discovered by a farmer who's name was Herrera, and that's how it got its name! I know, what evil parent would be so cruel to name their child Herrera is beyond me."

Enjoy, everyone!

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »
Glad to see you back doing what you do best! It was like fate that ZT1 was so cheap!

Great pictures, and of course, who can resist your commentary :rofl2:

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
WOW  :surprise:

You sure haven't lost your touch. These pics are fantastic and the commentary is funny  :clap:

Keep building buddy we sure have missed this. Your decorating and building placements are great and I may have to try some of your ideas when I can find some time to build again.

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
  • okapis and gemsbok rule
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 11:47:22 AM »

"The Lambeosaurs are exhibited here. They make look friendly, but according to ancient Blah Zoo legend, one michevious guest tried to pet them and it turned out, the Lambeosaurs had a hidden set of nuclear weapons that they used on him! Of course, that's JUST myth..."

That one made me laugh lol :slol:
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 11:50:39 AM »
Wow, thanks everyone!  :sthanks: Didn't think I'd be that great after almost three years!  :wacko: You can most definitely use my ideas, Yellowrose!  :D

Offline zoohio

• Speedy--Master of Water Effects!
  • Copa Cabana
  • Game Warden
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 12:13:57 PM »
Wow! Good job! I am also glad that you are back to ZT1!

The game is a classic, and everyone should have it in there collection

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 02:24:12 PM »
Thanks Zoohio! :D

New pictures, as we continue our tour of the Blah Dino Zoo.

"Here we have the new entry that leads to the recently-finished exhibits. For some reason, it's shaped remarkably like an 'X'. My fears have been confirmed: this zoo is a landing site for aliens!"

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 02:25:22 PM »
"Next we have the Yeti, who may have been descended from the giant prehistoric ape Gigantopithecus, if the Yeti actually existed. Wait, if it doesn't exist, what it is doing in a zoo? TIME PARADOX!!!"

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »
"The Megatherium and Macrauchenia are exhibited here. According to our old friend, the Latin dictionary, Macrauchenia means 'long llama'. In MY opinion, it means, 'Unspellable'."

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 02:29:22 PM »
"Now we have the Mammoths, in their exhibit. One thing I've noticed is that the designer seemed to have gotten lazy at using the pit method and went so far as to use those ugly dino fences! I swear, whoever designed this zoo should be ashamed."

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 02:31:35 PM »
"Finally, the Allosaurs walk around in their jungle exhibit. That one who's drinking had better watch out; this was where the toxic waste from the nukes those Lambeosaurs use flowed to. Hmm, maybe that X in the first screenshot was actually a targeting ground for the evil Lambeosaur's nukes! AAAH!!!"

That's it for now, so enjoy, everyone!

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »

"The Megatherium and Macrauchenia are exhibited here. According to our old friend, the Latin dictionary, Macrauchenia means 'long llama'. In MY opinion, it means, 'Unspellable'."

LOL amen to that! Keep them coming! Great job!

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
Hey xtreme, these pics are great!  :clap: Very nice to see you building again. Keep it up!  :thumbsup:

Offline Bengal

• ChinchillAddict!
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 04:22:51 PM »
What a pleasant surprise! I certainly wasn't expecting this. Glad to see you are back!  :clap:

Offline Bengal_Tiger

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 02:10:50 AM »
Wow! I love your dino zoo! I love to see dino zoos as there aren't really that many around the S&T board...Great work!!

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »
It's great to see you back, Xtreme!  Your patience with dino's and decoration amazes me.  And the commentaries are great.  :clap:

One thing I've noticed is that the designer seemed to have gotten lazy at using the pit method and went so far as to use those ugly dino fences! I swear, whoever designed this zoo should be ashamed.

:laugh:  That's one persons opinion, I think the designer made the fences fit in quite nicely!  :slol:

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »
I agree with Mo there is definetly nothing wrong with the Zoo's designer.

Heeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaack !!!!!!!! woooo hoooo

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 04:36:35 PM »
Thanks!

Finally, some new pictures are up. I'm in a bit of a hurry, we're going out to eat with family friends, so no commentary this time.  :wavecry:

Here's the entrance to my new zoo.

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 04:37:33 PM »
Here's the Triceratops. The decorating in this area could use a little work, IMO. Seems kind of bland.

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
Here are the spiny's. They breed like rabbits, so I have to check up on them every now and then.

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »
My favorite cryptoid of ZT: Nessie!