Author Topic: Xtreme's Zoos  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
Re: Xtreme's Zoos
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »
The smilodons are here. I ran out of cool buildings that had the room I needed, so I used the monkey house.  :slol:

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 04:43:05 PM »
I think my Allosaurs have thirst issues. Whenever I find them, they're near the water drinking! Too many potato chips, I suppose.

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 04:44:13 PM »
Finally, there's this area where I went a little overboard with Glossopteris trees.  :bounce: Enjoy!

Offline Eragonthedragonrider

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 06:28:17 PM »
Finally, there's this area where I went a little overboard with Glossopteris trees.  :bounce: Enjoy!
Awesome zoo!Yeah I think they are Glossoptries trees EVERYWHERE! :laugh2:

Offline Dolphindiver

• Marine Biologist
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 08:09:05 PM »
Ha, I remember your zoos wayyyyyyy back in the day, Xtreme! Still looking good, too. Yay--keep it up! You really inspire me. :dancer:

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 06:33:42 PM »
Still looking awesome!!!  :goodjob:

Do your guests ever get curious about those electric fences the observation areas are placed up against, or are yours actually smart enough to not touch them? :laugh:

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2007, 08:45:33 AM »
 :dancer: Wooooo Hooooo!!!! You're Back!!!  :eleph: Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!! My favorite dino zoo builder has returned, and you have not lost your gift, my friend!! You have taught me so much about building zoos with dinos in them, and I'm so glad you were able to get another copy of the game and share your talents and info again. My favs were always the Plesiosauras, the Lambis, the Campi's, the Apatosaurus and the "long llama"--yeah, I'll never get their name spelled correctly!  :happy2: I have always been impressed with how well you use the statues, rocks and foliage in your decorating, and it's a nice reminder to me to try to get more creative with them in my zoos. The entrances to both of these zoos is quite impressive and very elegant. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics when you get a chance to post them!!!

:goodjob: Keep Building!  :construct:  LadyZ
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:48:08 AM by LadyZookeeperNY »

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2007, 11:08:22 AM »
 :dancer: The Master Zoo Builder is back!!!  I'm happy that you were able to get ZT1 again Xtreme!!!  You have not lost your touch!  I love the pics you posted!  The layout is great and the landscaping is beautiful!  And the humor in your posts is enjoyable to read!  Keep up the great work and Welcome Back!!!

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 01:05:39 PM »
 :dancer:

YES! I never thought I'd see the day you posted zoos again!

Just a suggestion, could you upload these pics to a place like photobucket so we could see them again?