Zoo Admin Extras > Zoo Empire

Unlocking all the hidden bonus animals

(1/7) > >>

aiden:
Alright, I've had zoo empire for a while now, and I've finally gotten everything to work- no feeding problems/worker problems, but I don't no how to unlock the animals in freeform. I beat every level in the scenerios, and I've bred the animals I've gotten in one of the levels, but I can't find them in freeform. Can anyone help me with this?:ermm:

Bjrichards:
i have it and i beat all the challenges for all the animals but never got them i just stopped playing it and played zoo tycoon 2

Lenni:
Hi,

i have Marine Park Empire (which is exactly like Zoo Empire with extras animals, items and scenarios) and i actually managed after some time spent on that game to unlock all the reward animals in freeform game, so yes, it can be done, it just requires some patience...

Here is a tutorial i did on how to unlock reward animals, it might be of some help (it's based on Marine Park Empire but i guess it's about the same in Zoo Empire)

How to get reward animals:

- Start a scenario and go to Career Menu -> Scenario Information. At the bottom of the page there is an "Awards" section that lists all the awards that can be won in the scenario; when you move your mouse pointer over the small award icons on the right side, it shows a description of each reward (cash or bonus animal) and the goal(s) required to get it.

- Now achieve the required goals and complete the scenario. Note that if you only want the reward animal, you don't need to actually beat the scenario (i.e. complete all of the main goals and/or side goals), you can just achieve the goal(s) corresponding to the reward animal(s) then use the Ctrl+Alt+W cheat to win the scenario, and you will get the reward as well

- Once you won reward animals (in MPE you always get one male and one female at the same time), they will show up in the "My Animals" part of your profile. When you start another scenario, you can find your bonus animals in Career Menu -> My Animals Menu. You can then pick them up from there and place them in your zoo. At this stage, you cannot see your bonus animals in Freeform mode yet, you can only use them in the scenarios.

How to unlock a bonus animal in Freeform game once you got it in your profile:

- Start or continue any scenario from the Scenario mode, pick up one male and one female from "My Animals" (Career Menu -> My Animals Menu), place them into an appropriate exhibit in your zoo, and make them as happy as possible so that they can breed.
Once they bred, complete the scenario (again, you don't need to beat all the challenges if you don't want to, just make your bonus animals breed and use the cheat to complete the scenario).
When you have done that and after the scenario ends, a message will pop-up saying "You have unlocked [reward animal name] in Freeform game" -> you're done!
You can check it by going to the Freeform mode: your new animal should now be in the list of animals

Reward animal bugs:

- Now i found some scenarios in MPE where the reward animal thing doesn't work, i.e. you don't get the reward animal at the end even though you completed all the required goals for it. It happened sometimes that one of the rewards would somehow not be "validated" in some of the scenarios that had several reward animals, although i completed all the goals required... Unfortunately i don't remember exactly in which scenarios it happened, but it seems to be some kind of bug...
If this happens, just try another scenario where you can get the same bonus animal, and hopefully that one will work. I managed to get all the MPE bonus animals, so it must work one way or another, anyway...

- And i think there's also a scenario where the opposite thing happens: i once got the reward animal (i think it was the Leatherback Turtle) although i didn't achieve the corresponding goal

How to keep your bonus animals unlocked forever:

- Now that you spent a long time unlocking all of the bonus animals, i guess you don't want to go through it again if you ever have to reinstall the game for some reason... here is a trick to keep them forever once they have been unlocked in freeform (it also works to unlock animals on another computer): go to the installation directory of the game (usually C:\Program Files\Enlight\Marine Park Empire\) and save the file "PLAYER.DAT" somewhere (cd, external drive...).
When you reinstall the game, just paste your saved file "PLAYER.DAT" in the same place (if it asks you whether you want to overwrite an existing "player.dat" file, answer yes), and it will unlock the bonus animals that were already unlocked before.

Complete list of reward animals in MPE:
(with corresponding goals and scenarios)

- Asiatic Black Bear
Goal -> Highest Quality Exhibits (Number of exhibits greater than 15 and Average Animal Happiness greater than 85)
Scenarios -> Circus Calamity; On Borrowed Time

- Albino Gorilla
Goal -> Zoo Of The Year (Zoo rating greater than 85)
Scenarios -> The Last Resort; Making Huge Waves; Going Upstream

- Sumatran Tiger
Goal -> Best Show in The Country (Number of animals providing shows greater than 10)
Scenarios -> The Star Attraction; The Whole Nine Yards

- Grevvy's Zebra
Goal -> Quality Animal Care (Number of animals greater than 25 and Average Animal Happiness greater than 85)
Scenarios -> Global Awareness; Making Huge Waves

- Indian Rhinoceros
Goal -> Clean Sheet (Average Hygiene Level greater than 90)
Scenarios -> Up, Up and Away; Back To The Wild; How Low Can You Go

- Chinese Alligator
Goal -> Complete Zoo (Build all available & researchable visitor items)
Scenarios -> Making The Most Of It; Non Profit Profits

- Przewalski's Wild Horse
Goals -> Most Popular Zoo (Number of Visitors greater than 700)
Scenarios -> Living In Perfect Harmony; Back To The Wild; What Do You Get For Someone Who Has It All

- Giant Squid
Goal -> Outstanding Animal Health (Good Animal Health for all animals and number of animals greater than 40)
Scenarios -> Marine Diversity; Don't Go The Way Of Davy Jones' Locker

- Leatherback Turtle
Goal -> Most Profitable Zoo (Monthly Profit greater than 25000)
Scenarios -> Whale In A Fishbowl; What Do You Get For Someone Who Has It All; How Low Can You Go

- Oarfish
Goal -> Highest Visitor Satisfaction (Average Visitor Satisfaction greater than 85 and number of visitors in the zoo greater than 350)
Scenarios -> There's Something Fishy In The Water; Rain, Rain, Go Away; On Borrowed Time

- Mediterranean Monk Seal
Goal -> Outstanding Facilities (Facility Variety rating greater than 90)
Scenarios -> Making Huge Waves; The Tides Of Change; Back To The Wild; Non Profit Profits

Hope this helps... :original:

RedNotDead:
what would be really nice if was if someone who had done all that then would make the profile available to eveyone so they could have it in their game - do you know if that is possible? to share profiles like you can in zt2

kiwibuddy:
Something odd happened to me when I was skipping through all of the scenarios using the cheat. When I beat the final scenario, I somehow got 6 Indian Rhinos in my Animal Profile without even getting any rewards! :huh: And, in MPE, one of the scenarios has a herd of 4 or more Grevy's zebras that you can throw into your Animal Profile and breed. The same goes for the giant squid, oarfish, and Mediterranean monk seal. Not sure what scenarios though. And before putting the monk seals in your profile, hire a vet and press Crtl.+Alt.+R = Unlock all research stuff. Then, have a zookeeper heal the sick seals. :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version