Zoo Admin Extras > Zoo Empire

Animals & Toys

(1/1)

Springfield Elephant:
How come i cant get all of my animals to play with there toys? Like i saw my kangaroos playing with a boomer ball, but my elephants NEVER play with anything! Does anyone else encoynter this problem? IS there a way to fix it?

Howling Shadow Wolf:
hmmm....well,i dont really notice it,but probably...i think its...yes! My Hippos never play with the plastic yard toy thing.:huh:  wonder why... Oh Well,the animals are still happy!:rolleyes:  Are they still happy with you?

Springfield Elephant:
Yeah there still happy, But if i spend the time and money for them, i expect them to use their toys. Oh and hippos are constantly using their plastic yard toys.:ermm: :blink: :huh:

kiwibuddy:

--- Quote from: Howling Shadow Wolf ---hmmm....well,i dont really notice it,but probably...i think its...yes! My Hippos never play with the plastic yard toy thing.:huh:  wonder why... Oh Well,the animals are still happy!:rolleyes:  Are they still happy with you?
--- End quote ---

I've had my hippos play with the yard toy, but all they do with it is just stare at it and walk away. : :( : Gorillas also play with those hanging wheel things.

Springfield Elephant:
A lot of my animals play with toys, its the elephants im concerned about. My hippos bite the yard toy and then walk away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version