Zoo Admin Extras > Zoo Empire

Cheats For Zoo Empire

(1/2) > >>

RedNotDead:
Shftt+Alt+C = More Money
Shift+Alt+W = Win Scenerio (but you wont get all the boxes ticked)
Shift+Alt+L = Lose Scenerio
Shift+Alt+S = All Staff Training Done
Shift+Alt+R = All research done

Megaraptor:
Thanks very much for the cheats, i just ordered the game and should be getting it in about a week. I am sure to use the money and research cheat. I am so escited.

RedNotDead:
one thing i would suggest after you have got the game is to download and install the patches for it because one of the main problems i have with this game is animals not eating or drinking even though there is lots of food in their exhibit and 3 or 4 zookeepers assigned to them.

Megaraptor:
Thanks for the tip, i usualy forget to check for patches. One question i have, are the animals that are related, but a different species, different models or just a recolor? For example, is the white rhino the same as the black rhino just with a different color, or is it a different model?

RedNotDead:
dont know rofl willhave to check that out i havent really looked closely at them but they do each have unique behaviurs ive even had one of my gorillas break out of the exhibit and then drive the skytrain all over the zoo but i will check the stats on the species that are similar (elephants, penguins, zebras and rhino and cros) and see if they are differnt or just recolours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version