Zoo Admin Extras > Zoo Empire

Bonus Animals?

(1/2) > >>

hupdo1593:
i was reading on wikipedia (i know, i know, wikipedia is edited by ANYone...), and it said that there are "bonus animals" in zoo empire. the list was composed of indian peafowl, red panda, greater flamingo, moose, thomson's gazelle, aarvark, african wild dog, gray wolf, bengal tiger, ring-tailed lemur, and spotted hyena. is this true, and if so, can someone give me any hints as to how to get these animals?

Cuddly Panda:
No. Some stupid idiot has messed around. Thank you for informing me - I have removed the list.  :eggroll

hupdo1593:
oh. gee, i was getting kinda excited. but still, thank you

Otter Lord:
Someone did that for AA and ES on wikipedia. There was like Llama, Machuranian Crane, Olive Baboon, and others. I was fooled for a while too.  :eggblush

RedNotDead:
there are bonus animals in zoo empire you have to fully complete the challenges to get them though - there are animals like an albino gorilla and P wild Horse to be found and breed within the game.  when you do the challenge make sure you read all the challenges becuase if you miss the one that unlocks the animal you cannot go back and reget it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version