Author Topic: Nile Monitor problem (Can an admin...)  (Read 1468 times)

Offline 00tiger0

• Pooper Scooper
Nile Monitor problem (Can an admin...)
« on: June 01, 2006, 03:00:13 PM »
fix the nile monitor download? It doesnt work...

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 03:56:25 PM »
I just tried it and it downloaded without a problem for me.  What kind of issue are you having?  Can you not download it at all or is it a problem once it's in game?

Offline Ironchef

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Super Hero is my Secret Identity
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 04:19:05 PM »
I'm also having problems with some downloads, such as the easter scenery pack (Raptors, ZT2) and the Asian Pack (Otter Lord, ZT2).  It says that I can't open the Zip because it's invalid or corrupt.

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 04:25:43 PM »
Normally when you get that error message what actually happened was that the download didn't fully download, and so the archive is invalid.  Try downloading those again, and if possible watch to see if it completes.  I'd also recommend letting one finish before downloading another (download one at a time) and see if that helps.  Also check the size of the files that aren't opening with the size listed in the download section.  If they don't match it's a pretty good indication that they didn't completely download.

EDIT:  I just tested with the Raptor Pack Easter Pack and it downloaded for me and unzipped without a problem.  It did take a bit to download, so it's possible it didn't finish for you - especially since it seems you are having troubles with the packs, which are bigger and can take longer to download.

EDIT2: Moved this to the proper forum section.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 04:29:07 PM by Peacenote »