Author Topic: Albino Pack Part 1  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Panda05

• Pooper Scooper
Albino Pack Part 1
« on: January 19, 2006, 04:11:14 PM »
I downloaded the Albino Pack Part 1
and put it in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\downloads
but it'snt in the Downloads section on the ZT2 screen.
Why?

Offline Ironchef

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Super Hero is my Secret Identity
Albino Pack Part 1
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 04:21:13 PM »
User made downloads don't appear on that screen, or any screen.  Once you have put it in C://Documents........., it is in the game.  That's it.

Offline Panda05

• Pooper Scooper
Albino Pack Part 1
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 05:05:18 PM »
But it'snt in the game neither!

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Albino Pack Part 1
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 06:13:56 PM »
Panda05, that's not unusual. Here's the fix:

For those of us who have had that problem the solution (which just applies to ZT2 and ZT2 ES) seems to be:

1) [/b] after unzipping (you will need WinZip) the files to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2
2) [/b] inside that folder, you'll see another folder, created by the MAKER (e.g. exitree, penguinman, martin1990)
3) [/b] inside THAT folder will be yet ANOTHER folder (e.g. arctic fox), plus a .dl file also called arctic fox
4) [/b] cut the zoo tycoon 2 file (inside that 2nd folder) and paste it next to the arctic fox .dl file
5) [/b] Now you have two files side by side, both named arctic fox
6) [/b] then, take both THOSE files (artic fox.dl and arctic fox.zoo tycoon 2) and CUT and PASTE them into
7) [/b] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2
8) [/b] This virtually always fixes the problem

Some computers are configured differently, and some won't 'recognize' those individual folders. Mine, for instance, won't. I always have to do the above to get my downloads to work. Hope that helps! :happy