Author Topic: Broken downloads  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Kiyra

• Pooper Scooper
Broken downloads
« on: June 27, 2006, 06:59:23 AM »
I seem to be having a problem with downloading from this site. Basically, the downloads won't download completely. I've tried downloading both with AND without a download accelerator and my firewall is currently off. I'm also using dial-up internet, so it's slow anyway. But basically, the downloads will download part of the way, then stop and not finish. With my DL accelerator, I can keep trying to finish the download and sometimes that works, but it takes forever (and I'm constently having to recheck it). So far, this seems to be a problem for every download I've tried here. My computer does fine downloading things from other sites, btw.
I'm just wondering, does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know what might be causing this problem? I really love the content from this site, but I think I've been able to successfully download 2 animals since yesterday. : :( :

Thanks in advanced,
~Kiyra

Offline Alechsa

• Pooper Scooper
Broken downloads
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 12:20:29 PM »
My only issue here is with the Dingo DL. It apparently is corrupt and will not complete.

Using Firefox to DL it, using Windows XP as a OS.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Broken downloads
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »
which dingo exactly are you ahving problems with - i have tested all 3 dingos we have here again and they all downlaod for me fine and unzip fine - if you are on dial up you may ahve to download it again as some of the fiels are quite large.