Author Topic: AA and downloads  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Cochin007

• Scientist
    • http://cochin007.fotopic.net/
AA and downloads
« on: June 27, 2006, 11:33:10 PM »
I'm getting African Adventure soon.:happy:

My question is ,what with all the downloads (all Es files) that I have installed ? Will they still work or will they make the game crash?? :huh:
What should I do ,remove them all before installing AA or just letting them stand ? Or which one do work with AA (and do they work competely ok ?)  and which ones don't ? :ermm:

I'm sorry is this is not in the right subforum or if I shouldn't post this.

Offline Bengal

• ChinchillAddict!
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
    • http://
AA and downloads
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:56 PM »
The only thing I know about downloads previous to AA is for Silesian Tomcat's animals. You need to download the fix for his icons. It can be found here. Other than that, I'm pretty sure all of the downloads will work.

Moving to download support.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
AA and downloads
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 11:47:36 PM »
some of the animals work with AA some dont and they ahve been updated (like the penguins) also the lemonade stand that penguinman made does not work with AA so its now been updated  so make sure if you ahve that you get that one).  its a case of try the animals that workded in ES and if they dont work with AA then let the creator know.

and before anyone asks - no i am not testing all the ES and ZT2 stuff to check it works with AA like i did when ES came out because i have enough on my plate at the moment with uploading the old database onto the new forum.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 11:49:38 PM by RedNotDead »

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
AA and downloads
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 07:02:15 AM »
Also, just thought I'd add, that if it doesn't work it wont crash the game, it will only have behavior problems. So there is no need to remove them all since they won't mess up the game. For instance the problems with the penguins and tortoises are that they swim in the ground, not that they crash the game :happy:

Offline Alpha Dilophosaur

• Scientist
  • I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
AA and downloads
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 12:59:32 PM »
Do you guys know if the invisible fence downloaded works with AA? (I believe there was one for ZT2 someone made) Because I need it to make this big zoo, and I don't want it working improperly.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
AA and downloads
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 01:22:51 PM »
the invisible fence for zt2 is no longer availabele here and therefore we do not offer support on it.