Author Topic: Graphics settings  (Read 3449 times)

Offline lemurboy

• Pooper Scooper
Graphics settings
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:23:46 AM »
All of a sudden I notice that everything seems very pixel-ated when I am playing the game.  And I wonder if it is something that I changed to make it that way.  I never remember ES or AA being that pixel-ated...but MM is very much so.  Just wanted to ask for any suggestions as to how I might fix this.  As far as advanced settings go...what do all the settings mean...and what have people found to be the optimum settings.  thanks.

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
Graphics settings
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 04:52:55 AM »
I was wondering when somone was going to have the same problem as me.  Basically some of the pixilated things, you are just going to have to live with some of it.  Like to the toolbars, have no settings to change that.  here's what I do,  I put everything on well-balance, and then I go to advanced settings.  I max out everything that has the word object in it, then I max out view distance, and then I max out anti-alias( which will get rid of the graphic pixilation.  That's all the major stuff.  You can find out what they all mean by just keeping your arrow on the bar, and it will give you a definition.  Finally I make everything low that I know I won't care about so I can add more speed to the game.

Offline Lugger

• Pooper Scooper
Graphics settings
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 10:07:35 AM »
i have that with certain aspects of the game so i change my settings
it happens alot on jeep tours for me