Author Topic: Marine Mania Obsession  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Monster

• Pooper Scooper
Marine Mania Obsession
« on: December 21, 2006, 10:39:20 AM »
So, I've been hanging around Zoo Admin for the longest of time but I've never actually joined the place. But, everyone just seems so nice and it just seems so entertaining to mess around on the forums. But my real topic..

I want MM2!! :bounce: :woot: :loony: I've been wanting it ever since it came out but I have priorities on what to buy, X-mas stuff first. So I saved a lot of money and blew it all on everyone else.. Almots 300 dollars to be exact and for a 14 year old, that's pretty good. (I have no real job either) So when I bought all the presents, it twas December and Mommy won't let me get anything else before X-mas. So, I have been emphasising how much I want MM2 ever since and all signs are pointing to me getting the game. My mom has to work on Christmas day so we're having Christmas on Chritmas Eve... So, only really two and half more days till I most likely get it..

But ALL of this has been leading up to one thing. I need to bask in those who have MM2's glory! I've been obsessing like crazy lately and I am overly excited. You see, I have everything, ES, AA and DD I just NEED MM2. So if any of you will be so kind, Can some people post some teaser pictures for me.. From your amazingly wonderful MM2 zoos? It would be muchos appriciated!

(Yes, you probably think I am an overly crazed freaky person, but I only seem to have an obsessive compulsive disorder.) :laughing: :whistling
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 10:43:05 AM by Monster »

Offline Bengal

• ChinchillAddict!
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
    • http://
Marine Mania Obsession
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 10:48:18 AM »
You can find many pictures of MM2 in the Show and Tell thread. There are also many threads discussing MM2, so you can read those and talk about it there.