Author Topic: MM2 Disappointing  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Ronin

• Pooper Scooper
MM2 Disappointing
« on: March 27, 2007, 06:20:40 PM »
I got MM2 recently and i have to say it's disappointing. The fish always complain about more room and the tanks look so unrealistic. You rarely see ambient fish. They should have had ambient fish everywhere, so it really looks like your in the ocean. not just a big blueish thing with some bald spots on the ground wherever you didn't put a rock or plant. :angry:

Offline happyholly

• Pooper Scooper
    • an alternative view
Re: MM2 Disappointing
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 10:24:14 PM »
Well I have had mm2 since it came out and the only disappointment is that I don't have more time to play!!  :rofl2:

I love the different animals, especially the dolphins, and I find I have plently of ambients - sorry Ronin.

As for tanks, I usually make tanks like the wonderful zoo builder zoohio makes them in his exhibits, with texture to the surface. You should check out his thread in show and tell - his pics are amazing!!

Offline Alpha Dilophosaur

• Scientist
  • I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 10:28:18 PM »
I wish there were more fish, like eels or more true bony fish for animals. So far we have but one... Also, building aquariums can be annoying at times, namely because they strangely affect the ground around them... they might create a ditch  that can't be paved over or refilled, or do something strange with the terrain like convert it to water...

Other than that, I have no real complaints.  :D

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 01:23:10 AM »
This was the best release yet, but there' always a few that don't like it. That's life.  :juggle:

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 03:44:21 AM »
I enjoyed it for a day, until I got bored.  But really, it's a fun game.

Offline Eriorguez

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 10:25:23 AM »
I enjoyed MM, but I prefeered AA. The music made the big difference...

Anyway, the whole ocean isn't filled with fish, y'know. If you want a ton of fish, just start to click on a tank while putting cods. it'll fill very fast...

Offline lhethro

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 11:18:13 AM »
my only complaint about mm2 is the fact that when you build a tank you can't use the zoo wall around the edge so u r usually left with a gap or have to put all your tanks in the middle of the zoo.