Author Topic: I was wondering......  (Read 1910 times)

Offline dinorhino

• Pooper Scooper
I was wondering......
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:53:07 AM »
hi,
i am new to creating animals via APE 2 etc. And i would like to start creating custom animals, objects etc. for zoo tycoon 2.
I would like to know:
What would be the best project to try first; animal, object, path, fence or foliage?
And how long does it take to create custom objects? i heard it takes a couple of weeks to create animals for ZT1, and i assume that it takes even longer with ZT2.
If i get the hang of APE 2 etc, then i shall hopefully submit my creations to Zoo Admin:IloveZA: .
Thanks in advance,
Dinorhino.
p.s: i have already downloaded APE2 and other similar programs from none other than zoo admin :IloveZA:
:hmmm:

Offline dinorhino

• Pooper Scooper
I was wondering......
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 01:57:15 AM »
hello?

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
I was wondering......
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 02:07:14 AM »
You sometimes have to wait for people to reply, so try not to double post, be patient :original:
but as for your question, the easiest to create so far for me has been objects, like benches etc. But i used a great tutorial from the Zoo Tycoon 2 Design Centre it is called the OCT. They have other great tutorials there you can try. I did a few objects with the OCT and now im attempting an animal, but objects are definately easier :wink: hope that helps.

Offline dinorhino

• Pooper Scooper
I was wondering......
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 10:07:39 AM »
thanks budgielover101, i'll download OCT right now :original: . Sorry about double-posting, i'm just not used to posting one reply at a time : :P :  Thanks again!

Dinorhino.
And yes, this thread can now be closed mods.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
I was wondering......
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 10:53:52 AM »
:s_closed: per request