Author Topic: Dino Danger danger!  (Read 1247 times)

Offline zoolife

• Pooper Scooper
Dino Danger danger!
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »
I recently downloaded the Dino Danger XP and have a few problems!

Since the download, my zoos, new and old, appear to be in a constant night or cloud shadow! It also seems that there is a varying fog above my zoo, interfereing with the view from the zoom-out hack that I downloaded from ZA!

I also need to reinstall ZT2, but want to keep DD. I have all of the .exe's and product keys that I got when I downloaded DD. If I reinstall, will I need to re-buy, redownload, or copy the altered files to put back in the directory?

If the answer is "C", what files need to be saved?

PLEASE HELP ME! *sob*  :crying:

:jedi:

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
Re: Dino Danger danger!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 10:47:10 AM »
It seems to me that maybe your graphics are maybe not working right? What level do you have it on? Try taking it down one. And if you re-install, you will have to also re-buy/install DD i think, because when you reinstall it, all files that you have downloaded onto it will be taken off. I am pretty sure. Sorry. :crying: Or maybe you could try taking off the zoom hack, and see what happens then? If maybe it is one of the downloads....

Offline sheltiefan

• Beware of parrot
  • Senior Zookeeper
Re: Dino Danger danger!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 03:07:07 PM »
Well some of the newer expansions for ZT2 have actually added that graying/darkening of the zoo when you zoom out really far intentionally. I guess it's intended to help add realism although personally I find it annoying. And yes since the zoom hack goes out really far you'll notice a drastic decrees in clarity and lighting. Lowering you graphics might help reduce it though.  
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 03:10:32 PM by sheltiefan »