Author Topic: Let's Face It, We All Do It...  (Read 15428 times)

Komodo_342

Let's Face It, We All Do It...
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 09:16:50 PM »
..hmm.. well look at that. It's censored. Well I'll just say heck then. you'd be surprised how changing two constannts can make a word 'family-friendly.' sorry about that, though. Didn't know.

Offline Otter Lord

• Scientist
    • http://www.geocities.com/matamata426/index.htm
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 09:40:58 PM »
Actually, I've never done that. Even though I enjoy inflicting pain in video games  :lol  I've never done that before. Hmmmm........

EDIT: Now I did.  :lol

Komodo_342

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2005, 12:54:45 PM »
Why jsut today in a scenario, both the allosauour and wollyrhino got loose. AT THE SAME TIME. of course I got them back into their exhibits immediately, but that didn't stop that all my guests were leaving. So, I put some fences around the exit, hoping that they would calm down. ..well, in a way it worked, but all the guests immediately flocked back into the wooly rhino exhibit!  :huh  I don't know why, they just climbed right on in with the fluffy horned beast and many of them didn't make it back out.. and tehy left lots of trash in poor fluffly's exhibit, too.  :angry

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2005, 08:07:41 AM »
I like testing to see what happens when you put guests with certain animals.  Only males will be attacked/eaten though.  If anyone has ever downloaded the walking trashcan, it's pretty funny to watch a trashcan chase after a guest and watch it morph into a lion while it attacks. :lol

Offline boblus

• Affiliates
  • Zookeeper
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Tycoon_Gold/
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2005, 08:24:00 AM »
The only animals that actually eat guests are the Great White Shark and T-Rex. Or is there more? 'I love guests........they're delicous MWAH HAH HAH! :P

Offline Snowstalker

• Scientist
    • http://zoo.ogresnet.com
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2005, 08:45:12 AM »
Mako, hammerhead, and tiger sharks also eat guests
So do sperm whales

Komodo_342

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2005, 07:12:41 PM »
Poor sharks.. they have such a bad reputaton. There are actually only three shark attacks world-wide each year. or.. atleast I THINK it's three... meh. And THEN their flippers are made into soup!! WHY!?! WHYY!?!!  :blink  ..sorry.

Offline ChaosBlade

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2005, 07:16:51 PM »
Someone probably said it before, but sometimes I just start a zoo, electric fence off the entrance, throw a few dozen guests in there, and place a 1000 or so animals and watch the guests flee in terror. Even in my good zoos, I feed angry guests to the sharks. If I get really bored, I toss random guests to their doom.  :happy

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
Yup, that's what I do too. Feed angry guests to the T-Rex or the sharks  :w00t
Or if I'm board, I just hrow them in random exhibits  :D

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 01:42:57 PM »
Lets put it this way: Say 500 guests enter my zoo.
5 come out. :lol
MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 01:51:48 PM »
lol  :w00t
That's good
Torturing guests is jolly good fun  :D

Komodo_342

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 05:23:39 PM »
Ahh, yess, I have to agree with all of you.  :happy The only problem is that the animals will start eating eachother....   :huh and then get taken away for bad treatment. but who says a couple of shift+4's won't do the trick!  :lol pretty soon we're back on the guest- torturing market!

Superraptor

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 06:08:42 PM »
I just did the most hilarious thing! :lol I put 100 guests on a mound in the middle of the ocean, with only 1 BATHROOM! I filled the water with crocs and Deinosuchus, and whenever the guests tried to swim to the entrance, the crocs attacked them, and they swam right back!

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2005, 12:33:06 AM »
Originally posted by Superraptor@Aug 16 2005, 01:08 AM
I just did the most hilarious thing! :lol I put 100 guests on a mound in the middle of the ocean, with only 1 BATHROOM! I filled the water with crocs and Deinosuchus, and whenever the guests tried to swim to the entrance, the crocs attacked them, and they swam right back!
Oh did they? *Starts rubbing hands and sreeching with insane laughter* Must go try that.... :w00t  :erm

Komodo_342

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2005, 04:26:57 PM »
Wha's stopping the ginat crocodiles from climing onto the land and eating them? ..only one bathroom? Oh you are so cruel!   :happy  awesome!
...does anyone here know that you can drown guests?

Make an exhibit. make it all water; if there's any land, fil it with rocks. drop a guest inside! blub blub die!  :blink  it's heartless, but shocking ly entertainig... god, I'm messed up.

Offline Tyto alba

• Game Warden
    • http://
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2005, 06:50:23 PM »
Originally posted by Komodo_342@Aug 16 2005, 04:26 PM
Wha's stopping the ginat crocodiles from climing onto the land and eating them? ..only one bathroom? Oh you are so cruel!   :happy  awesome!
...does anyone here know that you can drown guests?

Make an exhibit. make it all water; if there's any land, fil it with rocks. drop a guest inside! blub blub die!  :blink  it's heartless, but shocking ly entertainig... I'm messed up.
yes, I mentioned that ;)

MidnightStar

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2005, 07:28:42 PM »
I was doing a t-rex scenario for dd and I got bored so i started putting guests in the little moat that went around the exibit to watch them race. then finnally a message came up saying guest #whatever has drowned! :><  I sometimes make a square with the decorative fences and trap my guests in there with all the stuff they need to stay happy.

Offline chupacabra

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2005, 07:34:01 PM »
That's What I Do.But My Favourite Is The:T.Rex Guest Remover.

Offline ChaosBlade

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2005, 06:16:36 PM »
Originally posted by Komodo_342@Aug 15 2005, 06:23 PM
Ahh, yess, I have to agree with all of you.  :happy The only problem is that the animals will start eating eachother....   :huh and then get taken away for bad treatment. but who says a couple of shift+4's won't do the trick!  :lol pretty soon we're back on the guest- torturing market!
I think on kids map, they don't take away animals for bad treatment.  :w00t  So your animals can continue torturing guests no matter how your treating them.

Komodo_342

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2005, 07:57:30 PM »
COOL!! I didn't know that!! Sweet! DIE, SERIES OF ANIMATED PIXELS WHICH REPRESENT PEOPLE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! O_O;;. sorry.

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2005, 07:15:11 PM »
You guys are so evil............... COOL.

Komodo_342

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2005, 07:44:06 PM »
indeed... MUAHAHAHAHA!  :lol

Offline Wildlife Enthusiast

• Zookeeper
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2005, 07:50:14 PM »
This thread cracks me up!!! :rofl  After following the ever intense 'Why people harm animals' thread for awhile, it's oddly refreshing, the humor I mean!  Hmmmm, I do wonder if there could be a future homocidal maniac lurking among us!  hehe  Maybe there will be a new defense..."Zoo Tycoon made me do it!!"

Komodo_342

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2005, 07:59:21 PM »
:lol  haha! ... :blink  wait a mintue! EEP! I better make a disclaimer, quick!

Disclaimer: Komodo342 is not responsible for any violent or uncoshre acts inspired by this thread. YOU HEAR ME! NOT RESPONSIBLE!

....phew. glad that's over with...

..anything else anyone wanna say?

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2005, 10:23:34 PM »
You can make the animals kill guests, Wildlife Enthusiast, we have to make a topic "When animals strike back!"