Author Topic: Tropical Island Zoo  (Read 1590 times)

vvvzena

Tropical Island Zoo
« on: December 01, 2005, 10:25:35 PM »
I had beaten this one a long while back. Computer crashed, had to re-install, so I'm stuck on this one now. I get everything else done, but guest happiness. All of the animals are very happy, it stays at about 98%. I tried what I read here, use restaurants, and it worked to a degree. It seems that I could keep guests happy using tons of food stands in my game before the computer crashed. I even downloaded the happy guest hack, doesn't seem to work. I re-did my zoo a few times, used different approaches. This one is driving me as crazy as the pred/prey scenario (which I still haven't beaten  :angry ). I have lots of scenery, statues, ect. I can get it as high as 80, then it goes straight down the tubes. The thing is, nobody is angry, hardly anyone is hungry or anything else. When I read people's thoughts, they just keep saying that the animals look overjoyed, isn't that pretty, or whatever. Does anyone have any clues? I'd really appreciate it!  :D

vvvzena

Tropical Island Zoo
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 10:34:18 PM »
Sorry! It's the tropical rainforest zoo. My bad.  :whistle  Been a long day.

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
Tropical Island Zoo
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »
Are your paths wide enough for your guests?  If the paths get to crowded, they get grumpy
Also, are your exhibits close together or far apart?  Guests seem to like it if the exhibits are right next to each other
Have you tried using tour guides???  This always seems to help with GH

Hope this helps and good luck!

Offline Jormund The Jarl

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Tropical Island Zoo
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 12:25:04 AM »
Try Firehawke's Methods and use TONS of Bighorn Statues , Japanese gardens, and such...

If all else fails, It's Akiyama time!!!