Author Topic: Breeding Unicorn User Scenario  (Read 1717 times)

Offline snonsew

• Pooper Scooper
Breeding Unicorn User Scenario
« on: December 29, 2005, 07:37:50 AM »
I have been trying to do this scenario and I am losing my mind. Does anyone have any suggestions? They are not breeding and one cannot purchase any males after October Year 1 and the females disappear at some point after this . . . Has anyone made it through this scenario? What am I missing. I must admit, I am tempted to just mark this one "solved," I am not finding it entertaining - more like painful.  :(

Thanks,
Sonja

Offline Wooly Rhino

• Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
    • http://s15.invisionfree.com/shadowstar/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 09:53:59 AM »
Is it possible to have more than one exhibit or more than one pair?

Offline snonsew

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 12:41:05 PM »
Yes, you can have as many exhibits as you please . . . and I have discovered that if you save your game and come back in, you can adopt unicorns again.

Also required are 750 guests - in 24 months. At some point, about April Year 2, everyone started leaving . . .  I finally got it down to 24 Unicorns with 742 guests . . .  must try again.  I am just persistent enough to find this very frustrating . . . I have been trying to get through this one for several weeks. I get mad it at and go on. Come back and try again.

Thanks for the help . . .
Sonja

Offline zoodude123

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 01:51:24 PM »
I bred the unicorns, after having 28 pairs (56 unicorns). I oculdn't get the guests though, i ended up with 189 at the end of the 24 months.

Offline snonsew

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 07:23:04 PM »
Ok, I beat this scenario. How? you might ask? Well, I cheated! I had a Dec 02 game saved where I lost with 741 people . . .  so, I opened it and everytime somebody tried to leave, I picked him/her up and moved her back into the zoo. So, I won with 760 people.  :w00t

Sonja  :cool