Author Topic: Christmas Tree Farm Scenario  (Read 1661 times)

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
Christmas Tree Farm Scenario
« on: April 02, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »
Has anybody played/beat the Christmas Tree Farm Bonus Scenario from Microsoft? I've done everything I know, except changing the paths to dirt or sand or researching animal houses. Please help me. Thank you.

KTesch (Kim)

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 06:17:12 PM »
What exactly are you having trouble on?  It might help to narrow down what the problem is and will be easier to help. ;)

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 06:21:12 PM »
I'm sorry. :blush . Placing exhibits and a food court without cutting into the tree farmer's profit, although the description gives you permission to if extra funds are needed,  but I'd prefer not to.

KTesch

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 06:24:56 PM »
So you need some money?  If you have enough, you could place a compost building-they're big money makers, a little more long term though.  And depending on what it's at, you might want to up your admission price a little, say aroud $20-25 for an adult.  You don't want it so expensive that they won't come, but enough that you'll make some money.

I'm not sure what else you can do, but if I remember, I think I had to bulldoze some trees for the extra cash.

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 10:36:18 PM »
I won!! I got rid of all the Pine Trees in the back of and around the Christmas Tree, left the exhibit signs up and that's where I built my Reindeer and Arctic Wolf Exhibits. However, I found a lot of people going around looking at the Spruce Trees too, some of which I had to delete to get more money/make room for expansions of both above Exhibits because of complaints. As I was filling the empty spaces in the corners with Pine Trees the message popped up.  :)

KTesch