Author Topic: Pixigger World Zoo  (Read 1666 times)

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
Pixigger World Zoo
« on: May 20, 2006, 01:43:28 PM »
Am not doing too bad on this scenario but have a problem. Have completed all research and it has not given me Giant Panda and you need 3 baby ones to complete the scenario.

Has anyone else had this problem or knows how to sort it?

Thanx very much

Nafrayu
x

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
Pixigger World Zoo
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 05:33:31 AM »
That's funny. Are you sure you completed all the research?

Good luck with it. I think I could safely say that it is the absolute hardest ZT1 scenario you can find in the Internet.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 05:36:15 AM by Penguino »

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
Pixigger World Zoo
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 12:06:42 PM »
Thanks for that.

I went back into the scenario and after a little while 2 panda's were donated so am hoping that these will breed. Once thing that I have noticed with this scenario is that you don't get the extra money when the endangered species breed as usual so have to make up money from elsewhere.

This is only my 1st attempt and the scenario is almost at the end of year 1 and I have 13 different animal species so far so will hopefully do it.

Nafrayu
x

Offline banmenowBK

• Pooper Scooper
Pixigger World Zoo
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
That one is easy for me, my only problem is the tine linit becuase I can always let the money trickle in if needed. All to breed the panadas, you have everthing researched so put the pandas in a exhibit, make it the highest sutubility rate as possible. tHen take the female panada out of the cage, then put her back in, if ever thing goes right the computer should check the stats agian to see if the conditions are right. If they are you should soon have a new baby. Also, to raise the happiness of the panadas, take a zookeeper, since you have zoo keeper training one, in put him in the exhibit for one second, then take him out, repeat proccess until needed. Use the one assigned to the exhibit.

:IloveZA: