Author Topic: ZA map editor, where's the gate  (Read 1384 times)

Offline woodchip

• Pooper Scooper
ZA map editor, where's the gate
« on: October 09, 2006, 06:03:56 PM »
I'm really sorry but after searching I just can't find anything beyond how to install the map editor.  I'm really interested in creating a series of large maps with the wall one tile in, the gate using the contrete path, and nothing else for each terrain.  I've gotten as far as removing the gate saving and reloading.  But how do I move the border fence and replace the Gate?  Where do I find the developer scenery?(I don't really need that now, but if it includes the water tower and buildings I may use them later).  Are there no tutorials or guides for this?

(P.S. I've been playing RCT2 for a few years, so I refer to it as border fence I may be prone to equating things that way.)

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 10:04:35 PM »
You move the Zoo wall/border fence by deleting it and putting up new walls.  The zoo gate and developer items with the scenery items (the benches, statues, etc) and have a yellow background.  The zoo gate is there also for "purchase".

Offline woodchip

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 07:55:20 AM »
Well... I must remember to keep my glasses clean, I don't know how I missed that.  Thanks Zoo Admin for this tool, I can already see I'll be using this a lot!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 03:20:35 PM by woodchip »