Author Topic: Scotty Mac is back!  (Read 12519 times)

Offline sheltiefan

• Beware of parrot
  • Senior Zookeeper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2006, 11:43:25 PM »
Welome back Scott:happy: (or in my case hello as I haven't been on the site long enough to remember you). Your being a part of this site is much appreciated. Oh, and tell Steve he'll be missed and pass on my congrats to him as well.

Offline steven90

• Zookeeper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/steven90main
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2006, 12:16:00 AM »
welcome back!:party5:

Offline elefan

• Pooper Scooper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2006, 07:33:59 PM »
Nice ta meet ya, Scottie. Tell Steve I said congradulations. By the way, can you give us a hint about the new expansion, please?

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2006, 07:50:32 PM »
You're back Scott! :welcomean :happycry: And another expansion for ZT2!? Man... I'm already into MM and now you're gonna drive me nuts! :happyroll Anyways, it's great to see you back. We'll all miss Steve, he was very helpful. :thumbsup: :sign_than

Offline Roaming Tigress

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2006, 07:53:25 PM »
Welcome back! :cool: I wish Steve the best in his new position, and I'm eager to hear about a new expansion.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 03:29:58 AM »
I'm currently away from home for work and just spotted this  this morning. Welcome back Scott, look forward to nworking with you again.

Please tell Steve congrats from me and he will be missed but we are just as glad to have you back with us as well.

Another new expansion ??? Hope we can get a heads up on the all the other sites with this one. The hush hush around MM 2 has had us going crazy trying to keep the members from giving away goodies so hopefully you can give us a little advance heads up with this one so we can keep them pacified....lol

Offline africanwilddog

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Mbwa Mwitu
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2006, 04:24:06 AM »
Welcome back Scott! (even though I'm too new to know you). I saw you on the VIPs list and didnt know who you were, well, now I do.

Congratulations Steve you were a great part of ZA!

And also...... new XP?? Any hints on what?

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2006, 05:53:52 AM »
BFScott....my, my, it has been a long time buddy!!! How nice that you're going to be our official BF spokesperson again. Just for the record-Steve did a wonderful job assisting us and interacting with our members in some very ingenious ways. I know that he will be missed (especially his sense of humor and drama :woot: ) but we are all very happy about his new position with BF and wish him much new success in it.

As you can already see, our members are sponges when it comes to news about new ZT things!! They will stampede to your door for anything you would care to disclose, so I hope that you have your insurance premiums paid up! :laughing: It's so wonderful that you're going to be here, and we're definately looking forward to working with you in the future. :welcomean back and I hope you will enjoy visiting us often :wub:

LadyZ

Offline Flames The Dragon

• Senior Zookeeper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2006, 07:06:39 AM »
Well best of luck with being our spokesperson and now about that new exp you where talking about...

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 05:48:27 PM »
Do you know an exact realease date yet for the addax? Steve said you would try to get it out in the first half of October. Thanks!

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2006, 07:14:06 PM »
:welcomean Back, Scottie! We'll miss Steve, of course - he was a neat guy and from my area of the country, too! He lived in the next town over! Tell him although we're glad to have you back, we'll miss his sense of humor.

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2006, 08:04:41 PM »
Quote from: csleesburg2;145408
:welcomean Back, Scottie! We'll miss Steve, of course - he was a neat guy and from my area of the country, too! He lived in the next town over! Tell him although we're glad to have you back, we'll miss his sense of humor.

Yes, we alll totally agree with csleesburg. Too bad your account isn't working, csleesburg!: :( : Hope it gets fixed soon.

Offline Zoomeister

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Whoooooo, me?
    • http://360.yahoo.com/bubbadbear
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 06:44:22 AM »
Glad to meet you, Scotty.  Please don't mind all these other folks, they've got ZT2 fever...... LoL.  As you'll notice in my sig, I'm still working on ZT1 scenarios so you'll be safe with me.  Just PM me the details about any new expansion plans and I'll sit on them for ya!!  Of course, if you need a beta tester for the new expansion.....  nudge, nudge,... wink, wink.... SAY NO MORE!!!!!  I'm your man!!

:loony:

:jester2:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:55:25 AM by Zoomeister »

Offline Red-Panda-Freak

• Zookeeper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 07:27:32 AM »
lol i see somebody's a monty python fan...

anyway, welcome back scotty!  I'd like to draw your attention to the Zoo Tycoon 2: Freshwater Fanatics wishlist thread.  Does BlueFang have any plans for a freshwater xp?

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 03:30:58 PM »
Good to see ya again! Now, do you accept bribes?

Offline orangemonkey22

• Scientist
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 06:00:07 PM »
Quote from: Red-Panda-Freak;145491
I'd like to draw your attention to the Zoo Tycoon 2: Freshwater Fanatics wishlist thread.  Does BlueFang have any plans for a freshwater xp?

oh, so that's how we're gonna play things????:laughing: :laughing: Just kidding, but Scott, if you really want to see potential for a good xp, go here! (look at my extinct xp post!) Just a suggestion!:whistling

Offline Supercrochunter 2.0

• Pooper Scooper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 08:19:37 AM »
I am not big on emoticons but with this latest news of ANOTHER EXPANSION!!!
:sign_woot :sign_woot :sign_woot

Glad to hear it. I just hope the next one is a more like Endangered Species with elements of MM2 and DD2. And a Giant Anteater!

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 09:10:05 AM »
Quote from: Red-Panda-Freak;145491

anyway, welcome back scotty!  I'd like to draw your attention to the Zoo Tycoon 2: Freshwater Fanatics wishlist thread.  Does BlueFang have any plans for a freshwater xp?

Isn't usually my job to be the heckler:laughing: You beat me to it.  Kidding.  But really does BF have any plans to include freshwater animals in an XP, continent XPs, or the CC2?

Offline boblus

• Affiliates
  • Zookeeper
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Tycoon_Gold/
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2006, 12:05:49 PM »
Welcome back Scotty! :original: Good to see you and good luck to Steve! Thanks for all the info. This new XP putting loads of ideas into my head. I hope it has new transportation in it like in ES.

Offline Venatosaurus

• Zookeeper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2006, 02:29:16 PM »
ah im so excited welcome back and hello. is the new expansion going to be a mythical expansion. thatd be awsome i cn see it dragons,unicorns,phoenixes oh my!

Offline lizardlips

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Roonil Wazlib
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 07:04:28 PM »
Good luck, Scotty! We members can be ravenous wolves, you know. I will attempt to constrain myself, however: :P : . Woot Steve! And YAY! a BF guy to tease us, again!

Offline Manogr

• Pooper Scooper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2006, 07:58:30 AM »
:woot:  It seems that I registered at the right timing!! Wow...a new expansion announced at the same time that a new one came out!!

:specool:

Offline guitoon

• Pooper Scooper
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2006, 04:18:23 AM »
Scott,

why the french version of Addax isn't downloadable? I'd like to play with this new animal, but it isn't impossible with my french game. When it will be released for French people?
I hope you will answear me

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2006, 05:53:59 AM »
Hello, I was wondering if maybe you could tell us when the 'fall animal' would be released.... like what month, maybe? Thanks.

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
Scotty Mac is back!
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2006, 02:37:59 PM »
Yeah, the addax was posponed, so will the fall animal be too?