Author Topic: Zt2 Path Tutorial  (Read 1154 times)

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Zt2 Path Tutorial
« on: January 14, 2006, 06:27:50 PM »
I am looking to recolor paths so I downloaded doooots path tutorial and she says that there is a word document.  All I can find is XML documents.  I did find a wordpad document but when I tried to open it up I got a message saying "unable to load graphics conversion filter. Continue with document coversion? I clicked yes and nothing happened.  What am I doing wrong?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Zt2 Path Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
Well, inside her download there are 2 WORD documents. One, I believe, is the actual tutorial, and the other is for the example. I haven't gone through it yet, so I'm just guessing on that one.

It IS in WORD format, though, so if you try to open it in any other program, you'll get the words, but lose the formatting. If you don't have WORD, and open it in something else, just tell it to convert to Rich Text Format. That'll keep most of the formatting. I have opened the tutorial in WORD and it works fine for me. If all you have is WordPad, then click Open and at the bottom of the screen, change Rich Text Format to Word For Windows (*.doc). That will also work.

Hope that helps you! :happy

Offline Doooot

• Copa Cabana
  • Marine Biologist
    • http://
Zt2 Path Tutorial
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 01:23:52 AM »
You can download this free word viewer, so you can view print, you can download it here