Author Topic: Download help  (Read 1464 times)

Offline wolfpakldr

• Pooper Scooper
Download help
« on: October 05, 2006, 11:27:46 PM »
Ok so I downloaded some of the great items on this site. There are a few items that i cannot see in the game and a few things that I can see but are not working properly. The first things are the Phoenix Statue, Enlarged Desert Fountain and the Safari Fountain. Animals that arent working properly are the Gray's monitor, Leopard Tortise, and the Red-footed Tortise. I have followed the Download instructions but knowing me, I probably screwed it up hehe. anyway, Anyone that can help resolve these issues? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:badgnome:

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Download help
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 11:36:03 PM »
well the pheonix statue is for zt1 and will not work in zt2.  also the animals you have said need the expansion packs to work, which expansion packs do you have.

Offline wolfpakldr

• Pooper Scooper
Download help
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 12:09:05 PM »
Well. as I was going through the pages for downloads, I only downloaded those that didn't say anything about having to have any expansions. I currently have the original ZT2. Anyway, it does help when everyone puts what expansions are needed for certain downloads to work. As far as the ones that I mentioned... they didn't indicate that I needed any expansions, so to clear that up I think whoever looks over the uploads should fix that so that there isn't any further confusion. Thanks for your help. :zorro: