Zoo Admin News Desk > Front Page News

Scotty Mac is back!

(1/15) > >>

BFScottMacmillan:
Wanted to post and let you know, I'll be taking back over the Community Liason position from Steve. He's moved out of QA and into the Production department (woot, Steve!), and the thing he's working on won't leave him much time to do this.

Right now, I'm producing the next expansion for Zoo Tycoon 2, so my boss figured that I'd be a good person to talk to you all. I'm looking forward to working with you all, and I think you'll be pretty pleased with what we have in the future for Zoo 2. I know I'm really psched. :)

Take care,

Scott

RedNotDead:
Welcome back Scott and give our regards to Steve and our best wishes for him.

So you producing the next expansion then any hints on what that will be????? pretty pretty please!

Seraphii:
Welcome back Scott!!! we are so very happt to have you back! gives my best wishes to Steve!

mossa:
Hi Scott

I sent Steve a mail about my problem with Dino and since I do not know if he has got it I will put in a copy of it here to you and see if you have heard about it and maybe you know how to fix this.

I installed Dino and when I played I started to notice that guest said they could not see any animal although the animals was right infront of them just with a watercanal between them. I notice they could only see animals with the binoculars. When I deleted the water they could see the animals again. If the animals was an animal which use water like penquin or hippo it was alright to put water between pathway and exhibit but other animals - guest could not see them. I then uninstalled dino and put water between pathway and exhibit and the guest could see the animals without binoculars. I do not want to have *a million* binoculars on the pathway, that would not look real so I have not installed Dino again and that is a bit sad for me because I did enjoy dinos too. Is this a problem only I have and if not could you please please fix this.

Friendly reagards

Texgnome1:
We'll miss you Steve - been a pleasure and look forward to working with you again in the future.  Glad to see you back Scott!  Hope you realize you've got some big shoes to fill.  

Now about that expansion... details please.  :hammer2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version