Zoo Admin News Desk > Front Page News

Hello from Blue Fang!

(1/8) > >>

BF_KeithC:
Hey everyone!

My name is Keith Carpentier and I am going to be taking over the role of Blue Fang Community Contact here at Zoo Admin. I know you guys had some great times with Steve and Scott, so I only hope that I can live up to the job.

By now, I am sure most of you know how it works. You will probably be seeing me browsing around the forums a lot more often than you actually see me posting, but I will keep you guys updated with news and information as often as I can.

I will be paying particularly close attention to any issues that I see people reporting relating to games in the ZT2 series. It is great to see so many people bringing their questions and concerns to one place, and I will do what I can to address as many as I am able.

So that's all for now! I am very excited to be here and I am looking forward to getting to know this great community!

:ty1:

Keith

ShenTirag:
It's great to have you here Keith! :) I hope you enjoy your time here and I know you'll do just fine - just don't let the amount of questions swamp you!

Zoo Titan:
Hooray!! It's very nice to meet you Sir. I hope to see you around! :)

Seadragon:
Glad to meet you! Have a look around and enjoy! I hope you won't mind all the PMs, Emails, and questions!
Don't throw your back when you get them!!  :crash:

mikaboshi:
Welcome to ZA Keith! So glad you are with us!

Remember members, that Keith can only tell us what he is allowed to, so try not to bombard our poor new rep with tons of new PMs and E-mails, especially regarding unreleased information. We wouldn't want to scare him away or get him in trouble for spilling something he shouldn't have!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version