Author Topic: Problems With Menus  (Read 1480 times)

womantype3991

Problems With Menus
« on: January 21, 2006, 08:25:46 PM »
So I've found that after the zoo has existed for so many years, my options for animals, foilage, fences, you name it start to decrease.  I can no longer buy certain animals or fences, etc.  Why does this happen and how can I fix it?

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
Problems With Menus
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 12:44:36 AM »
mmmm  :blink Sounds strange to me, I have never had that problem. After how many years does it occur?
Maybe there is a glitch in your installation. Try re-installing the game (over writing the extisting one), maybe that will solve it.

Offline Tasmanian_tiger

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • http://www.thylacine.be
Problems With Menus
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 05:19:14 AM »
Have you installed the freeform hack?  If you have, when you start the game with it, you will have all the researched animals (panda, black panther, white bengal tiger), buildings and foliage.  If you save the game and load it up again, you will have to research them.

Also, but this I noticed only for buildings, I downloaded the researchable buildings from Zoo Tek.  (Reptile houses, noctarium, etc..)  I noticed they (though not all the time) have to be researched everytime I load the game.  So they dissappear from the menu when you close the game and load it again.

That's one of the things I recall.  Though, have you installed any downloads between the times you were playing the same zoo?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Problems With Menus
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 09:41:50 AM »
Dear womantype3991, I hope you don't mind, but I edited the title of your topic from Please Help, Please Help to Please Help, For ZT1. It's easier for those who don't know which one you might be talking about when they're just checking 'New Posts' instead of Forum Topics.  :happy