Author Topic: Dinosaur problems  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Tarora

• Pooper Scooper
Dinosaur problems
« on: August 22, 2006, 11:29:41 AM »
The eggs won't hatch, and the ice age mammals/ice age critters are completely invisible... Any help would be appreciated :(

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
Dinosaur problems
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 11:34:18 AM »
Hmm, try unistally and reinstalling. This happened to me and thats what I needed to do. If it dont work then I dont know what you would do.

Offline Tarora

• Pooper Scooper
Dinosaur problems
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 11:35:37 AM »
Thanks much; Could it be because the cd is a bit scratched up?

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
Dinosaur problems
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 11:37:29 AM »
That could be it. My game didnt install DD right tho thats why it happened to me. Could be the same for you.

Offline Tarora

• Pooper Scooper
Dinosaur problems
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 11:56:50 AM »
It's not installing a file, I think that's why they aren't working. [modnotice=RedNotDead] edited asking for illegal files[/modnotice]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 11:33:45 PM by RedNotDead »

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Dinosaur problems
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 02:38:55 PM »
This happened to me except with Marine Mania. All of the marine animals were invisible. There might be a hole burned into your cd. That's what happned to me. It's not a big hole but look carefully and you might see it. If there is one. But that might not be the problem. :hmmm:

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
Dinosaur problems
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 03:10:24 PM »
Hi Tarora, and welcome to Zoo Admin. Unfortunately, we can't email you a file from the game because of copyright laws. That would get us, and you, in a lot of trouble with Microsoft and Blue Fang. It might be helpful to know a little more about your computer system: age, what version of Windows you have, if you have user downloads in your game, etc. Sometimes a download can create a similar problem. Let us know because they might be another solution to your problem.

LadyZ :wub: