Author Topic: Guest problems  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
Guest problems
« on: August 29, 2006, 02:01:02 AM »
The guests refuse to eat. I have several restaurants, but they just walk right by them and complain about their needs. I have sold all the animals and waited till the guests left, rebuilt the restaurants, etc three times now and its the same problem.

At first I thought it was the user dls I had; the chicken and the fancy drink stand *the latter isn’t a user dl, its official, obviously*. I clicked on them and their profits were high and many guests were thinking 'yum I like this crispy chicken' or something of the sort. So they were eating from there. The drinks I'm not too sure about, I don't remember checking them.

I wondered if it was the terrain. The food court was set up in a way so that there was one elevated step leading directly to the stands. I fixed it so that there was a piece of path between the stands and the steps and moved them. Then guests (as they'd been doing before) went right up to the stand, walked past it into a foliage area, and ignored it! :throw: I then did the same with normal ZT restaurants, but same results.

THEN I set up some restaurants, three in fact, and after about two months game time of having them one of them had earned $24. Two people had used it. The other had been there for a few years and had earned around $10,000. The last one was placed in the place were the user dlls had been originally and is being ignored.

I have driven all my guests completely away for the third time and I suspect strongly when I let them back in they'll starve themselves again. :crying:

I think this is my best zoo and I really don't want to lose it--any ideas? Could the user dls affect this? Especially downloading the ES pack without having MM or DD? Because the animals from that work fine...

Offline nrg800

• Zookeeper
Guest problems
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 02:42:41 AM »
I had a Tibetan blue bear that did that once but then I sold it and readopted it and it worked. Hope that helps somehow.:happy:

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
Guest problems
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 04:07:44 AM »
Quote from: nrg800
I had a Tibetan blue bear that did that once but then I sold it and readopted it and it worked. Hope that helps somehow.:happy:
Hmm. That might be it, becuase of the animals not really being competable with me only ZT. I'll try not using the Asian elephants (;_;) then.
EDIT: i think the problem had to do with the fence 0_o it seemed when a decorative fence form the ES pakc was aorund a bulding, guests avoided it. Hmm. it's working for now..thanks.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:10:08 AM by Tigeress_10 »