Author Topic: Can't find it...  (Read 1418 times)

Offline 5Bolt

• Pooper Scooper
Can't find it...
« on: December 11, 2006, 05:42:07 PM »
I haven't been on Zoo Admin for a long time and im using a different computer and I can't find the program that lets you delete the old zoo walls and make your own outside area.:crying: Can someboby help me find it or tell me if it was taken off or something? I really need help.:blushing:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:43:08 PM by 5Bolt »

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
Can't find it...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 05:52:48 PM »
Its called Zoo Admin Map Editor and can be found here - http://zoo.ogresnet.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=215

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Can't find it...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 04:34:28 PM »
Thanks for posting the link Taz much appreciated :thumbsup:

5Bolt - remember when using the editor to keep the new walls at least 2 squares away from the map edge to avoid the map crashing yours and others games if you release any of the maps you make for download.

Offline 5Bolt

• Pooper Scooper
Can't find it...
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:28:39 PM »
THANK YOU! I spent a long time looking for this! I must have skipped it alot. Oh well. But THANK YOU!:woot: :IloveZA: :woot: :IloveZA: :woot:

I got it and it won't work. It says its compatible with all types. I followed all the directions. It just won't work.:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

[modnotice=mikaboshi]Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. Thank you. [/modnotice]
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 02:52:28 PM by mikaboshi »

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Can't find it...
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 02:53:27 PM »
What about it isn't working? Simply stating that its not working doesn't give us enough information to let us be able to help you. :thumbsup:

Offline 5Bolt

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »
Ok. I can delete the gate and then delete the stuff outside but I don't have the Stuff to rebuild the zoo. I have the original since I lost my MM and DD packs. I hope that helps.:juggle:

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
Can't find it...
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 06:18:52 PM »
Did you save the zoo, go back to the main menu and reload the zoo?  You have to do that to get the designer objects into the menu.  I believe most, in not all, of the items are on the Scenery tab and all of the icons have a yellowish background.

There is a readme document included in the zip file that you should read if you haven't already.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 06:22:16 PM by tazlover »