Author Topic: Guest Getting Stuck  (Read 4831 times)

sweetheartwva

Guest Getting Stuck
« on: September 29, 2005, 01:46:33 PM »
i have cc and i downloaded some user objects and now my guest get stuck in the benches and tables. when i have a whale show none of the guest showed up the stands. can anyone help me please? :cool

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
Guest Getting Stuck
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 01:54:13 PM »
You should delete the dls. ;)

Offline zoohio

• Speedy--Master of Water Effects!
  • Copa Cabana
  • Game Warden
Guest Getting Stuck
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 03:44:38 PM »
I agree! You can delete the downloads and then add them one at a time. This way you may find the one that is causing the issues.

With your whale show, make sure that the Grandstand is only one  square from the Show Tank.

rovingcowboy

Guest Getting Stuck
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 07:36:23 AM »
i thought most knew this stuff?

but there are a lot of user created items out there that were made for zt mm dd,  which was before cc,  and cc has troubles with some of them.

just like the user created downloads made for zt caused trouble with mm and dd,  they all need certian things that the other versions did not have.   the downloads on zoo admin are marked for use with the different versions  if you get one that is marked for all versions then it should work.  but there is the chance it wont work with another user created download.

the best thing to do is check one at a time by removing the download from the zoo's to see if it works properly then when or if it does you know the last item you took out of the zoo was the one it don't want to work with.    if that item is one made by the game author then toss the downloaded user created item.

:shocked