Author Topic: Help!  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Ethiopian Wolf

• Zookeeper
Help!
« on: October 31, 2006, 06:58:56 PM »
Ever since I installed Marine Mania, I have noticed 3 glitches that no one else seems to have experienced.
1) I cannot walk in Guest Mode, I have tried the mouse, the arrow keys, and the W-A-S-D keys. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what did you do to correct it?
2) Sometimes, the game won't start when I click a shortcut, and I have to look around to find a shortcut that works.
3) This is small compared to the others, but the goblin shark in my game is whitish, where all the screens I've seen in show and tell threads and official photos are brownish. :blink:

Help!!!

Offline wolfkid92

• Scientist
  • The Wolf Within
Help!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 08:03:42 PM »
the goblin shark is white in the game. idk about anything else.

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
Help!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 09:35:16 PM »
If clicking a shortcut is not working, check the properties of the shortcut.  The target should be something like this - "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\zt.exe".  The zt.exe is the important part.  If you had installed the MM2 demo it may be the one you are clicking (which points to a differnt exe file) - when I installed MM2, the game icon did not change - it was still brown(?).  I had to change it manually by going into the shortcut properties, clicking on "Change icon" and choosing the blue icon.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Help!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 09:37:13 PM »
Do you have the Zoom Hack? If you do, that might be interfering with guest mode.

MM added some dead shortcuts it seems

And yes, the goblin shark is supposed to be white

Offline Ethiopian Wolf

• Zookeeper
Help!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 11:13:57 AM »
Thanks everyone, but I just got a new PC, and all these issues are solved. So can someone close this? Thanks everyone for replying!