Author Topic: Dolphin tricks problem  (Read 3528 times)

Offline deemin_buni

• Pooper Scooper
Dolphin tricks problem
« on: December 29, 2006, 12:44:15 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just my computer but whenever I try to train my dolphins to do a vertical jump or a water walk, they never come completely out of the water. They still do the trick, but it's not actually out of the water. It just makes me sad that I can't see the entire trick. Is it just me? :unsure:

Offline wolfkid92

• Scientist
  • The Wolf Within
Dolphin tricks problem
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 02:35:42 PM »
yea its u, lol, sorry not to sound mean, ur not teaching him the trick well enough for him to do the trick perfectly. so if your getting like 80% or like 87% your not teaching the trick well enough.

Offline deemin_buni

• Pooper Scooper
Dolphin tricks problem
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 05:12:56 PM »
Oh, that's not the problem. I can get 100% and it still doesn't work. Maybe I worded it wrong. I mean, they do the trick, but they do it underwater, which doesn't make much sense when he's doing a vertical jump. It's mainly with the water walk. Y'know when they walk on their tails. In my game, you can actually see them doing the tail walk below the serface of the water. It might just be my computer, but I was just wondering if anyone had the same issue. It's a tad upsetting:crying:

Offline seaworldgurl1

• Zookeeper
  • dive in
    • Pilialoha
Dolphin tricks problem
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 06:30:21 PM »
i get the same thing ervy once in a while...i think its just a glitch. this IS rlly upsetting bcuz i love marine animals and MM2 didn't come out as good as i had anticipated. :(

:flipper:

Offline KookyKoopa12

• Zookeeper
Dolphin tricks problem
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 10:05:02 PM »
That has never happened to me, but sometimes it takes a very long time for my sea lions to get in position to start training, and one time he got stuck under the beaching platform!