Author Topic: Black leopard problem  (Read 3663 times)

Offline lhethro

• Pooper Scooper
Black leopard problem
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »
 :snew: hi wasnt sure where to put this but has anyone noticed a problem with the black leopard?  Mine used to be fine but then it changed and now it has red eyes and a really shiny body, i downloaded a skin to try and fix the problem but it only changed its eye colour back to yellow.  Does anyone know whats happened?  

Offline Emdr

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Black leopard problem
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 09:10:16 AM »
Pic would help. Ive read that some animals may change skins when you press the pause button

Offline lhethro

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »
ive got a pic of it but i dont know what file its in and how to add it can someone tell me how to do it?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 12:36:40 PM by lhethro »

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 05:02:03 AM »
I never really notice my animals eyes but the shiny coat fro the black leopard happens to me all the time if i ahve my setting set at medium or hign try low and they usually go back to normal :ohmy

Offline Eriorguez

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:26:52 AM »
It happens to me everywhen I install an XP. Try to mess up with your settings, it should help...

BTW, it is a rendering problem, not a texture problem: Reskins and variants suffer from the same.

Offline lhethro

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
if someone told me how to find the zt2 photos and how to put them on ere i would show everyone the problem

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 12:14:37 PM »
The problem is very prolific and I think just about everyone has had it. To find the photos though, the search feature at the top of the page would have helped you find the answer sooner, but to find the photos go to

Start > All Programs > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon 2 > Zoo Tycoon 2 Profiles

click Default or your profile name

then Photos. Click through till you find the right one.

In any event just mess with the graphics settings really quick and then it should help it.