Author Topic: 2 Questions  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
2 Questions
« on: June 20, 2006, 05:46:18 PM »
I want to try and put together a Large zoo Full of Asian and African Animals but dont know how to go about putting it together. I want it to be on the large Basic Grass Map. Any Ideas on where to put the animals or in what order, or if anyone has setup a zoo or has screens of a zoo like this it would be appreciated.

I tried to load a file(saved game) to try and put up here because it has everyting, animals are happy, gurest happines: 97, zoo rating:99, but when I tried it didn't work, why?

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
2 Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 06:51:48 PM »
A zoo can be designed in any way that you'd like to picture it. There is no right or wrong way to do it. I generally will put all my Savannah animals in one section, rain forest in another, and so on. I've also done zoos of only the big cats and put them in their own geographic region. I tend to keep my terrain types all together, but that's just me. Experiment a bit, with a small map first, to see how you'd like to do it. No matter what you do, it won't be wrong to any of us!

Good luck and let us know how you do! :happy:

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
2 Questions
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 07:30:01 PM »
You can not attach files to your posts here. We do this because and this is nothing against members. But sometimes things are used in your game that may crash other's games so before a file is made available the admins like to run tests on them to be sure there are no problems. We don't laways get it perfect but we try to provide bug free files for members and visitors. If you would like to submitt your file so members can play your zoo. First take a screen shot of the entrance or another part of the zoo and then zip the saved game file and the screenshot together and submitt it to the downloads. The admins will test and then if all is fine which I'm sure it is it will be approved so others can download and play your zoo.

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
2 Questions
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 07:59:39 PM »
Okay thanx. I will be making a zoo later on tonight and then tomorrow I will put it up thanx again.