Author Topic: Animal Problems  (Read 1878 times)

Offline TRIFORCE89

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://s4.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_GameNews/index.php?act=idx
Animal Problems
« on: July 02, 2006, 09:33:54 AM »
In my game, the Triceratops appears under the All, Zoo Tycoon, Dinosaur Digs, and Marine Mania drop down menus in the animal panel. I know it was a bonus animal in the original Zoo Tycoon but it just looks out of place there, and I have no idea why it would be listed under Marine Mania. How do I get to appear only under the All and Dinosaur Digs menus.

Also, I've downloaded the Nature Vs. Zoo Tycoon Megahack. I can't remember if this was an issue I had before that I failed to report or something new (because I haven't played in long time). Basically, the new Harbour Porpoise that it provides isn't displaying correctly. It's name is "ZA Brown Rock Fence".

Thanks,

Edit: I fixed the porpoise issue. I removed Invisible Fences and the normal name retuned. I guess I can't use Invisble Fences then. I guess that was new issue since I just installed the invisible fences today. The Triceratops issue however has been happening ever since I got the game, no matter how many times I would reinstall it.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Animal Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 09:48:16 AM »
In a freeform game is should appear under the all tab and the DD tab as BF included a version of the Triceratops in DD. I have ZTCC and under the all tab I have 2 of them. the one you unlock with the name the exhibit easter egg and the DD version included in DD. Not sure why you don't see it under DD or why it shows in MM tab unless the installed hacks have something to do with it.

Also with hacks you can only have 1 of any type of hack installed at 1 time. There is a post somewhere that tells you which ones but from what I remember you can only have

1 anumal hack
1 guest hack
1 exhibit hack

etc and hacks have been know to also conflict with one another so you just have to go by what experiences you have with them and make notes of what can't be used together for future reference.

Offline TRIFORCE89

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://s4.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_GameNews/index.php?act=idx
Animal Problems
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 09:53:30 AM »
I see it under the DD tab. I just see it under all the other tabs aswell. It's not a huge issue. It just looks incredibly out of place in the MM tab because everything nice and blue save for the single yellow icon.

Hmm...so I should try to limit the amount of hacks I use then. Alright. Thank you.

I'd hate to ask another question but...I heard that there was an Ice Path. I read that it was from BF, but I've downloaded all the official items. I don't have an Ice Path.

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
Animal Problems
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 10:45:57 AM »
I also have the triceratops under 3 of the 4 menus (not under MM though).  
As for the Ice path, that is part of ZTCC (the official BF version) and there is at least one UCI version.

Offline comet3705

• Pooper Scooper
i dont know.....
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 05:59:01 AM »
i dont know why but whenever i download sometin and extract it into the downloads folder nothin happens pleze email me : :( :
removed e-mail address to maintain your privacy, you can communicate with other members via PM- alloy61
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 06:21:31 AM by alloy61 »

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
Animal Problems
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 06:28:30 AM »
Hello and Welcome to Zoo Admin comet3705! :welcomean
Be sure to head over to the Introductions area and let everyone know who you are! (grab one of csleesburg's cookies while you're there - they're not only free but very tasty!:dindin: )

I think this thread here may help you out - Installing ZT1 Downloads:thumbsup: