Author Topic: Lookin' 4 a Download  (Read 1709 times)

Offline lvdzoo

• Pooper Scooper
    • DON'T CLICK HERE!
Lookin' 4 a Download
« on: February 11, 2007, 12:18:03 PM »
I remember going on ZA on the day that Simba's wyvern was uploaded. There it was, 'African Wyvern' in the download section. I followed the link. No pics, no dl. So I waited. The next day, the entire page was gone! :boohoo: I haven't seen anything about this yet, so why did it disappear? I did hear that it was something about the conservation status, but I'm not sure. To sum it up, why wasn't Simba's wyvern uploaded?

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
Re: Lookin' 4 a Download
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 12:26:20 PM »
Presumably as there were no pics and no download it was not actually uploaded, the file was in the testing phase or in "purgatory".  Seeing as the file was removed, you can assume it failed the testing of quality requirements for this site.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 12:51:31 PM »
Yes the file when it was submitted flashed and had other problems with it. We only accept downloads that are bug free and that do not cause problems with the game or health, and in the case of the Wyvern the blinking was so great that people with epilepsy may have been effected by it. Shen is correct when she says that the file you saw was in "purgatory" which means that while its on the database, it has not yet been approved.

Offline caul606

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 04:59:38 AM »
Ok but there is a different download i am looking for it is
Lehners Red dragon
i cant find it anywhere the zooadmin site is closed its not on dis fourum or in download directory so can you please tell me !
WHERE HAS IT GONE!!!

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 07:31:42 AM »
It is in fact listed at the ZTCDD: http://www.zooadmin.org/forum/index.php?topic=2389.0

Please note that our downloads are still being transferred from the old site to this one and the links at the ZTCDD still need to be updated for Zoo Admin so I'm afraid you will just have to be patient. Thank you.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 08:27:21 AM »
also another thing to note you have not stated which game you have but the wyvern was only for zt2 and the red dragon is ONLY for zt1.  neither is compatible with the other version

Offline lvdzoo

• Pooper Scooper
    • DON'T CLICK HERE!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 03:42:25 PM »
Yep, I totally knew that. I have the red draggies on my other PC. Very well done.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »
The dragon is in fact available at the Directory. I attached it to a post in the sam thread where you asked for it

http://www.zooadmin.org/forum/index.php?topic=1169.msg6787#new

In my post where you see the picture of the dragon click where it says dlvr-red-dragon.zip and you will have your red dragon.

This is now a solved topic and i will now close it