Author Topic: good download please  (Read 1484 times)

Offline fire_dragon

• Pooper Scooper
good download please
« on: March 31, 2007, 07:28:44 AM »
Were all the good downloads at. :crash:

Edited for content.  Please be more polite.  -Thanks, Peacenote
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 07:52:54 AM by Peacenote »

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
Re: good download please
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 07:44:11 AM »
ZA does not

suck
!!!!

All of the staff are super busy putting the downloads back up-all 3,000 of them, the last thing they need is people telling them that their website is a terrible place because they aren't putting the downloads up fast enough for you. :angry:

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 07:50:37 AM »
Thanks Zoo Titan.   :)

And Fire_dragon, Zoo Titan is correct.  The downloads are coming.  Please use your search button and I promise you will find MANY topics explaining what is going on with them.  This is closed.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 07:56:07 AM »
Thank You Zoo Titan.

fire_dragon

Let me ask you this question.

Would you rather just have the downloads or would you want a stable site to get support first and then as an added bonus be able to have the downloads.

I know I would rather have the stable site first so I was sure the site would still be there for a long time.

That is what we did first. We made sure the site was stable and was not going to have the problems we had in the past so ALL the other appreciative members had their favorite place to visit.

Now that we know everything is going to be in good working order we have begun to install the downloads. But as Zoo Titan points out we have 3000 files to install. This takes time when you have a job and family to look after as the adult members of this staff have and the other members of this staff have school and chores to do just like you. So we do what we can when we are able. I'm sorry this is not quick enough but like we tell all our members real life comes before the intenet and this web site.

We are working as fast as we can and as you see there are some available. I could have left them unavailable until all the files were on the site but thought the members had been without them long enough and made the decision to make them available as we got them installed.

I can always change that decision if complaints like this are going to be an ongoing problem.

Patience will get you the reward of the downloads.