Author Topic: Is it possible to delete orginal items from ZTCC?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline marble_collecter

• Pooper Scooper
Is it possible to delete orginal items from ZTCC?
« on: April 02, 2007, 01:14:40 PM »
Hi, Is it possible to delete some of the original items from ZTCC? Some of the things we just don't use and want to make more room for the great user made downloads.
  :ty1:
Marble_Collecter

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
Re: Is it possible to delete orginal items from ZTCC?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 02:17:46 PM »
Hi Marble_Collecter, Welcome to Zoo Admin!! I don't think room is an issue at all. You can add all kinds of stuff to ZT and still keep all that came with it. The game is made to add on to. I personally have more stuff in my game than I use. I hope this helps you out some!

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Re: Is it possible to delete orginal items from ZTCC?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 11:42:27 AM »
Another way to add more items to your game is to combine user made files together to make 1 ztd file of lets say fountains and one of flowers etc for all the new usermade stuff you wnat to keep in your game all the time. I don't advise doing animals or buildings until a tutorial can be made for those. I have never done animal and building files only the objects which can amount to quite a lot.

You can also combine in the form of holidays like christmas and halloween and just add or remove the ztd files as needed.

There is a tutorial on how to combine file here http://www.zooadmin.net/Smf/index.php?topic=230.0

If you have any problems please post in the creativity center for ZT 1 and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.