Author Topic: beagleboys zoos  (Read 16451 times)

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« on: August 30, 2006, 06:53:52 PM »
my first zoo is an animal suanctry.  when i first started this  suanctruy, the only animals there were 4 meerkats, linda and olive, females, and mark and harvey, males.  these were given to the suancry by the bluerat adoption center, found here
the meerkats have been breeding like crazy, and i have sent some to zoos. a year later, i now have enougth space to get more animals.  a heard of an illegal animal actuion that got closed down. and there were 3 animal/ groups.  i can only get one animal/group.  wich animals should i get?
a group of 10  ostrichs , a herd of  bison, and a female nile monitor.  all the rest have been taken.
linda and harvey
mark and olive
map
actuion cages
[modnotice=mikaboshi]Please note that your "images" are in zipped file format, not attached as images. Read the rules on image posting and some of our help files to learn how to do this correctly, as these zipped files are just being downloaded to people's computers. Thank you. [/modnotice]

NOICE: all zoos and stuf have been abandend  from pg 1 to 4, the new zoos start on pg 5.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 02:33:37 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 07:44:56 PM »
Nice pictures, now that I can see them, LOL. Good job!

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 08:06:28 PM »
Nice pictures so far... Can't wait to see more. Good job!

Offline Griffin_04

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:52 AM »
:specool: pics! maybe could you help all the animals?

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 07:23:43 AM »
i have limted space, as this a small map.
after some thought, i picked the nile mointer becuase it had earned a repution of being a killer animal.  no one whould take it in.  

i named here laindri, and she is so lazy.  she only moves to eat, sleep, or bathe in the sun however, she swam once and was really active, swimming under water, splashing.  she hisses at the meerkats sometimes, and the first time i went in with here, she hissed at me.  at the moment, im looking for a mate for laindri.
laindri
laindri sunbathing
NEW PIC:http:laindir swimming
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 11:51:53 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 06:41:21 PM »
a mate for laindri has been located, i will post pics tomorrw, and i need a name for laindris mate.  i found a pack of 5 wofs in the suanctry, all hungry and thristy.   a small wolf pack needs a small city sized area to hunt in, so i suspect that someone relesed these into the wild.

Offline Red Panda Twins

• Senior Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 06:44:36 PM »
Those pictures are great!!  I like the one of her laying in the sun!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 12:10:55 AM »
i got the wolfs captured and ready in there exbuit.  also, liandris mate has arrived.
i need a name for landris mate.  also, one of the female wolfs disapperd!  she was in a shelter, the she vansished.  landri and her mate have mated, in a mounth!
also, if anyon wants to see a animal in the zoo, then just ask.
wolf pack
resting wolf
landris mate

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 07:25:06 AM »
nice work beagleboy21! the zoo is very cool! the detail is awesome! =D nice job!
ha! beat that Mika ! =P

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 03:01:36 PM »
thanks!  the wolf did disapper.  accidently deleted a shelter she was in, the pressd the redo button, and she was gone!  but the other wolf in the shelter stayed...
GOod news! former wolf pet, named fluffly, has given birth!
birth
wolf names: female: fluffly, sarah,males: rick and richered.  landris mate name: robert.
landri has laid an egg!
egg
we also have 3 moose on the suanctry, and became very tame, so we captured them.  we also got one more moose from a zoo who had to many moose.
names: females: jet and hum, males: bah and bug.   wild 3: bah, hum, bug!
moose
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 03:38:08 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline Red Panda Twins

• Senior Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 05:40:38 PM »
Ahhh, puppies!  Congratulations on the births!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »
thanks RPT!
a group of mistreated lemurs is being sent over here.  at the moment, we only have one lemur, a lemur found as a pet.  we put him in the exibut to see if he whould like it or not.  we dont have enougth money to change the terrain, so if chum, the lemur, doesnt lik it, then we cant take them.  
the lemurs have moved in! 4 males and 4 females, including chum.
lemurs
also, one of the meerkats treid to run away.
run away
i want to have 2 animal types in all exibuts, so i realsed some of the meerkats into the wild(they werent handfed, so they fear humens) and sent some to other zoos, to make room for anthor scrub animal.(ardvark, hopfully)
and landris baby hached!!
landri and baby
in fact, we found a mistreated carce in a pet shop, and he has become the pet for the suanctry, as he was tamed and seems to hate other carcels. pat LOVES humen compeny, and will whine and screech if left alone, so we take him home with us.
pat
a zoo will give us aravarks as long as i can breed a pair of mountian gorallas.  i will not keep the gorralas, or the baby.  also, the staff like pat so much there thinking about getting a mate for him.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 10:04:21 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 04:51:36 AM »
* presses link**looks around page* Why caution? this is great!

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 05:03:44 AM »
What a sweet picture of Fluffy and her little ones! :wub:

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 02:12:57 PM »
thanks people!
landri has laid an egg!  the prevois baby is called zombie, becuase her eyes are  yellow!
fluffly was killed by one of sharahs children.  also, the lemurs have had babys.
lumers
  pat has got a new shelter.  
pats shelter
sarah has had new pups!
wolf pups
the gorrlas have settled in nicley.
gorralas
i heard that the head of the zoo that gave us the gorralias, mistreated the animals.  he got fired, and the new guy in charge wants us to breed us his gorrlais, but wont give us his ardvarks!  we decided to just give back the groallias, but the head of the zoos will put iut a bad word about us if we do.  we brought the case to court, and the judge says to give the grralas to anthoer zoo.  the grroalas havent bred.  
a mounth later:
the ANIMALS AT THE ZOO THAT GAVE US THE GROALLAS ARE IN A EVEN WORSE CONDITION, AND MANY HAVE DEID.(oops, caps lock)as the nearest place to take the animals, we got most.
the animals:
3 aradvarks!
4 bongos
7 flamangos
1 carcal
the carcal was a pet to one of the staff, so shes going to be pats mate.

if anyone knows of any animals beong abused or mistreated, please tell me.

Offline Koala Komander

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • Zoomania
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
wow great pics! cant wait for more!

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 02:16:30 PM »
Yes,the pics are grest, as are the exhibits! i cant wait to see whjat othe reports of abuse there are! so you can save the animals!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 05:41:49 PM »
thanks!:blushing:
the meerkats got WAY out of contrel.  so i sent them to other zoos.  i manged to get 4 other meerkts.  
the ardvarks are in the exibut and doing nicly.
aradvarks
the bongos are also doing nicly.  i had to change the terrain to grassland, becuase they dont like boral.  that costed money, so i wont get many animals for a bit.
bongos
ARGH!  the wolfs keep on killing each other!  sharah was killed by Zena, one of flufflys pups.  i only have 4 wolfs left, as i sent richerd away, hoping that with only one wolf family, the deaths whould stop.
landri deid, but i got zombie a mate.

if anyone knows of any animals being abused or mistreated, please tell me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 12:15:30 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline kingkong10

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 08:01:58 AM »
Great pics and zoo!:thumbsup:

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 02:32:13 PM »
Can I see a picture of Zombie? I want to see the yellow eyes! I have never had a wolf with yellow eyes.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 05:57:19 PM »
zombie is a nile mointer lizerd, and she only had yellow eyes when she was a baby.  shes full grown.
PS: i will did not update yesterday or today, becuase i was at school today, and at the fair yesterday.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 12:02:45 AM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 05:59:15 PM »
sorry there were no updates, i got sucled inot anthor game
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 01:15:46 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 01:15:09 PM »
finally, an update!  the bongos are pregent, and potatoe the aradvark has given birth!
potatoes baby
 the flamingos are in with the nile mointers.
flamigos
pat and sarah have mated!
pat and sarah
the bongos have given birth!
bongo baby
the meerkats have been a nusinicse, so we gave them back to the zoo that gave them to us, including 4 babys.  they gave us a pair of gernerks in return.  
peeking antalope
a lot of zoos have animals we gave to them, and they advertise us.  even with a 2.5 star rating, we have been getting a lot of money each year. around 25000 profit. i plan to use this money to create a zoo that makes mor money to help the sancury.
this years profit was used t make a elevated guest area, an expensive tour of the faclity.
guest area

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:02 PM »
updated update: the vistor area has been redesinged, with a fountin, and music rock.  a guest said that he found 4 heynas on a old zoo plot that was going to be built on.  there was evidince that there were 3 more.  we went there and took them in. also, the guests are complaing that the terrain is unstuible for the aniamls.
if anyone knows of any animals being abused or mistreated, please tell me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 03:42:00 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 09:47:03 PM »
desrat animals a guest came to me and said he found 3 camels in the same plot as the hyenas.  there now much happeir.  ive redeisgned the guest area,
guest area 2
 and ive heard that a exotic petting zoo has been abusing its animals. post more torrmorw.