Author Topic: beagleboys zoos  (Read 16635 times)

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »
the lectduim seem to eat plants, not insects, unlike most lectduim.  and the lake has grown, and we are starting to get some sesmic readings in the area.  the helicopter came, and spoted that one of the fences was destroyed, and a herd of animals was near it.  he also found a t rex sleeping near a vent, and a large utah raptor stalking some small mammels.  we went out to get these animals.  we also reasoned that the utahraptor pack must be close by, and it was, right by our fence!  the pilot said he didnt see them there earler.  only one was in the trap, and it was the alpha male.
we agreed to make a new trap, becuase the alpha male made a hole in it, and that we had 2 more days left.
helicopter map
utah raptors
alpha males
new trap
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 04:23:25 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2006, 07:46:54 PM »
i got an email from the maine suanctry, and the non marine suanctry.  the non marine suanctry gave the crocdile to anthor orgnistion.  the marine suanctry have gotten a mate for the female otter found on the proprty, and got some harp seals from an illegal seal hunter.  he was hunting seals from zoos.  they sent me pics.  and i have NO idea why internet works here.
harp seals
oterr
bulga
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 07:52:14 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2006, 08:07:37 PM »
Great ideas and wonderful pictures! :thumbsup: I really like looking at your zoos.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2006, 06:44:57 PM »
we went to look for the lone utah raptor, but it wasent there.  instead, we found 2 partily eaten carcess,and some the thin mamels eating them.  we cuaght them, and we them discovered they were dilphadon, a cat sized mammel.  we cuaght about four.  we went to the place with the large herd of animals was, and found a female t rex eating off a trictops carcass.  we also found the utahraptor, trampled to death.  we captured the famale, and wandered to the vent that the t rex was spotted near.  he was souroned by a ring of angrey male trictops, the females wer eating leaves a couple meters away.  we started to make noises to scare the tricetops, but it didnt work.  we took out our tranqlizer darts and shot the trictops, and it worked, but male seem unaffctived, and rammed the t rex.  we captured the t rex male and the trictop herd.  hopfully the t rex will make it.  we heard animal crys coming from behind the fence the t rex male was at, and it was a male and female creptsion.  the utah rators must have ambused thiss herd, and these were the only surviors.
PS:i keep on swicthing to past tense, but this is souposed to be hapening now, or a little bit after now.
mammels
t rex female
t rex male
creptsion
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 07:40:31 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2006, 01:01:54 PM »
the Micrsoft zoo buildrs want me to build zoos that show the major worlds boimes, 14 in all.  not only that, the manger of the africa zoo wants me to make zoos showing animals from every conteint, and sea!!  i feel like ill never get my zoo finshed. heres my zoo building plan:
africa zoo
artic zoo
gulf of mexico animal park
the blue fang TV copmny said that they whould like me to be the host of the old endangered speices program.  the will alow me to vist my Marine animal suanctrys, and start building the 3 zoos.
back to the Dino Danger special episode:
i woke up this moring to wetness, and saw that the lake had expanded over the whole area!  it was only about a foot deep, but we started getting the animals ready to leave.  we got all the animals left, when the sizmograph started beeping like crazy!  the large vents started erupting!  we hurridly left, we hoped we could bring the fences and stuff back, or at least destroy the evindince.
(in anthor timeline, present day)
ladys and gentlemen, i present you with the first complte surapod ever found!
surapod
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 01:09:04 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2006, 03:09:38 PM »
i arrived at the africa zoo, and it was mostly finshed.  guests are complaining that its to hot, so i decided to build buildings/roofs on the obsertion areas.  i will show you pics of the 5 exibuts, and the guest area, and a map.  also, ive got a plot in the middle of the USA that the BF TV compny gave me for the prehistrioc animals, and will be soon opened to the public.
map
desert
guest area
swamp
temprate forest
ratel grassland
secratry bird grassland
PS:im making a list of all the zoos i own.
suanctry: calfrina
marine suanctry: new york
prehistrioc zoo: kansas?
zoo: florida
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 05:09:18 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2006, 03:12:39 PM »
the people that want to make the conteint zoos, are millanares, and there are lots of the them, so money isent a problem.  we already finshed the rainforest, alpine, and scrub.
to make room for the scrub animals, we moved the secratry birds to the ratel exibut, but to avoid conflict, we put a hegde in beewteen the exuibut, with ratels on one side, and secratry birds on the other.
PS: we didnt have any internet last night, so i couldnt post pics.
grassland
scrub
rainforest 1
rainforest 2
alpine
sorry for no first person shots, the game is going really slow in a full meduim zoo, goes even slower in guest mode.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:07:31 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2006, 07:29:42 PM »
now, on to the svannah and guest area 2.  we recently moved the nile montiors to a privite exubit, becuase they were killing flamingos.  the svannah is done, the elevated jeep tour is done, the whole africa zoo is done!
Hmmm...should i put this up for download?
rainforest guest area
small swamp
african svvanah
africa map
now, onward to the marine suanctry, and to move the animals to the new suanctry, and start building the prehistrioc zoo, then go to the artic zoo, thats at the south pole.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:33:56 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2006, 06:32:47 PM »
Notice
now is the time to request any marine animals.
marine animals are not freash water animals, such as beavers and hippo.
marine animals for reqesting: all animals from MM2 , including the MM2 downloads made by mika and PM, crocdile, penguians, and poler bears.
also, you may reaquest a "epsoide".  for example, you ask me to do carcal for the next AA epsoide, and i will do it.
i posted this sepratly becuase no one whould notice if i didnt.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2006, 09:15:15 PM »
i got to the marine suanctry, and saw the new otter baby!
the large costel pond in the middle of the suanctry was bare, but peaple planted plants in it.  i swam in it to see there handiwork, and saw 3 sea lions!  one was nammed sid, male, the rest, females, named susen and settla.  sid was owned by some teens until he was found out by there parents, and was tuaght tricks.  the other sea lions turned up mystrisouly.  i heard news of a bulga baby, and went to check it out, and i saw the harp seals attack and kill the baby!!  we instanly moved them to a new exuibut, and found out a little baby had been born!
Sid likes being tuaght tricks, and preforming them.
otter baby
wild sea lions
sea lions
bulga baby
new home
seal baby

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2006, 09:28:41 PM »
WOW!! the staff and i had lunch, and then when we came to the pond, there was a breached pod of commersons dolphains and a crated pod of false killer whales.
there was also a wild group of rockhopper penguins that had been there when we brought the property.  we built around the pond a fence, and made it into a exuibut.  we also fonud a couple of manatees in the pond, but they have been there for a few days.
beached

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2006, 02:05:01 PM »
im about to leave the marine suanctry,  and i got the next blue fang episodes
marine maina: amazon adventure
endangered speices: the ethiopon wolves, the snow leapord
african adeventure: etopoion wolf.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2006, 03:37:03 PM »
i cant get into my suanctry zoo, it frezzes when i try to load it.:crying:
while i was gone from the suanctry, some drunk teens set a bunch o fire works around the park, and spooked the animals, making them escape there exubuits.  the teens were cuaght the next day after the incdent.  the confessed that they stole guns from a guy, and tryed to hunt the animals in the sunactry.  with no idea how to use a gun, they manged to shoot the ground, a car, there own foot, and a rock.  the animals have wandering around for a week now, and most of them have been found, etheir alive, or run over by a car.  the fire works also started a fire, buring the place to the gorund, leaving only dirt.  at the moument grass has grown back and small plants, but the trees havent grown back.  the millanares have given us the money to buy and build the plot, and we already have most of it done.  our first case ws of a small eared zorro, someone bought off of a shelter, thinking it was a dog.  also, we manged to get some of the bongos back.
zorro
bongos
map
when i say almost finshed, i mean those 2 exubuits.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 04:04:45 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline DingoMutt

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »
Thats terrible! Kids these days... *twiddles thumbs* Ummmm, well I hope all goes well, if I can donate animals or money let me know!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2006, 04:06:28 PM »
you can still tell me about marine animals in need of a home, and non marine animals in need of a home.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2006, 06:15:55 PM »
the seconf day i was at the new suanctry, one of the keepers was late, and he came back and hour later.  he was carrying a nile mointer, with yellow eyes.  i wondered who this nile mointer was, and then i relised it: it was zombie.  
a little bit of histroy about zombie: zombie was the first nle mointer to hacth in the suanctry.  she had odd yellow eyes, but could see fine.  she devopled a bond beteen one of the keepers, and was like a freind to him.  the keeper found her on the his doorstep, very thin and burnt.  we put her in a small section of one exuibut, becuase she loved to chase animals around, like flamingos.
zombie

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »
i got the map of a bit of the amazon that the MM episod eis going to be filmed in.  its rather sallow,  full of plants and wild life.  heres a map
amazon map

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2006, 06:46:22 PM »
we are totally swamped with aniamls! insane!!  a extioc meat market place was closed down becuase the guy that ran it deid.  we now have around 20 speices of animal, perhaps more.
crates!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2006, 06:06:02 PM »
im still open to adoption, just some one reqeust a animal.

Offline hupdo1593

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Palawan peacock pheasant
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2006, 06:08:53 PM »
is this for a zoo, or for the amazon thing?

if for a regular zoo: european wild boar
if for amazon: yellow-spotted turtle

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2006, 06:44:50 PM »
um...good point, i wasent very good at claryfing, the amazon thing is not a zoo, so no reaquests, and i cant/wont take the erupon boar in becuase pengkuia didnt make it.  i will take in the yellow spoted turtle, thougth.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2006, 04:56:37 PM »
the animals that we have, are about a qurter of the animal poplation in the extioc meat factroy, and half of them were slathered before his son found his will.  it said that the remaining animals were to be put into a animal suanctry for the rest of there lives, and not to be slaterhed.(stuipd spelling, i cant do it!)  we made a exuibut for the wetland creatures and tundra.  also, the 2 belguas and 2 narwhals were illegally owned, and going to anthor place.  and, the zorros had babys!  here are pics of the zorro baby, of the helicopters taking the whales away, and of the animals in there exuibuts.  we couldnt hire helicopters to get the sharks and marlins to the marine suantrcy. we also found some pet amazon spooted tutrles on out property.  we shipped them to the marine suanctry.
list of animals:
tundra:
willow partmigin
musx ox
carboiu
wetlands:
flamingo
hippo
african bufflo
marine:
black tipped reef shark
hammerhead
blue marlin
rain forest: grey winged trumpter
theres more, but these are out of the crates and in an exuibut
helicopters coming
helicopter going
wetland animals
tundra animals
baby zorro

Notice

only the suanctry and the marine suanctry are taking reaquests, and all marine animals go to the marine suanctry.  you dont have to make up a story, but tell me how many animals, and what gender.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »
could this thread be closed?  i wont resopnd to it for a while.

Offline sheltiefan

• Beware of parrot
  • Senior Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2006, 03:33:17 PM »
Closed upon request. Just remember you can PM a mod or admin any time you'd like it reopened.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
WBs/BBs zoos
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2007, 01:19:44 PM »
since my other show and tell topic was very messy, and old, i decided to make a new one instead of trying to revive the old.
(clear! *eletric zapping sound*)
so, for this week, i'm going to go on a spring vaction, zt2 style.  you get to decide where i go.  i only have mikas/pengunman projects, and all expansion packs.

so, you get to decide where i go, and what biome, for example: africa, desert, or asia, rianforest, or canda, mountions.

in this ZT2 style vaction, i will be going with my 2 dogs.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 06:07:56 PM by beagleboy21 »