Author Topic: Jungle Themed Items  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Jungle Themed Items
« on: December 14, 2005, 04:37:23 AM »
Hi.  I have recently had my pc fixed due to some techey type problem(??), and I had to install ZT2 and the ES all over again. When I have gone in to start playing again, none of the jungle themed items are appearing. No fences, buildings or scenery. I know I could use the default items, and this is not the worst thing that could happen, but I really would like them if possible.

Sorry if this is not in the right place; I'm out of practice!!

Rosie
xx

Offline belugababy

• Pooper Scooper
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 04:50:16 AM »
I think that you have to win those items all over again through the campaign mode. :happy

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 04:52:24 AM »
Really? Weird, I don't remember doing the campaigns. Ugh, well I suppose if I have to....

Thanks bb! :)

Offline belugababy

• Pooper Scooper
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 05:02:18 AM »
No problem.  The only reason why I think that is because I had those and the savanah items as well and I have had to reinstall my game numerous times and they don't show up until I win them again. :D

Offline Doooot

• Copa Cabana
  • Marine Biologist
    • http://
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 05:31:30 AM »
If you don't want to play all the scenarios again, you can look in the download section, RND has a "hack"/trick to unlocking them. Look here.

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 05:33:30 AM »
To get the jungle theme, you have to play the challenge mode and complete 5 challenges. But yes, there is a hack that will get it for you.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 06:45:26 AM »
Hey, thanks guys. I will defintely use the hack. Don't like the campaigns and challenges. I love FreeForm!! :w00t

Just a quick edit to say Yay! It worked. Thanks a lot, you guys. (And RND for the hack, of course!) And congrats to Doooot on becoming a Mod.  :D I think that must have happened while I was out of action.

Offline ky300

• Zookeeper
  • I got the master plan!
    • http://www.geocities.com/pocketc/kylescoolpage.html?1134233265890
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 07:17:47 AM »
tip to anyone who has the same problem:the hack doesn't work well instead do your way. just get millions of dollars and start a zoo. The most fameous zoo I got was in campaign. :lol

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 07:59:52 AM »
Originally posted by ky300@Dec 14 2005, 10:17 AM
tip to anyone who has the same problem:the hack doesn't work well instead do your way. just get millions of dollars and start a zoo. The most fameous zoo I got was in campaign. :lol
Sorry, but I disagree with you - the hacks work fine for most people. I, too had to have my computer repaired AFTER I had finished all the campaigns! (bummer :>< ) So I went and downloaded the hacks and voila! Once again I had everything. I think it all depends on each individual person & their setup, -yes? :happy

p.s. - Nice to meet you, Rosina!

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 08:47:55 AM »
Hi csleesburg, welcome! Yes, I agree with you, the hacks are fantastic!! Saved me quite a few boring hours going through the campaigns. More time to spend on the lovely ES stuff... :cool

Offline Doooot

• Copa Cabana
  • Marine Biologist
    • http://
Jungle Themed Items
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 02:18:06 PM »
Thanks rosina, yes got mod while you where away. And since you got your question answered I'm closing this, glad we could help  :P