Author Topic: Are There Any Hacks For Guest Happiness In Zt 2?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline amy_the_bear

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Are There Any Hacks For Guest Happiness In Zt 2?
« on: December 03, 2005, 06:30:58 AM »
I really need some help with my guest happiness because they always get tired and need to use the bathroom alot even when I put 2 benches outside each exhibit and 1 family bathroom for very 2! I need some cheats or hacks for it please!

Offline dootdoot

• Zookeeper
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 07:07:48 AM »
I know this may not be much help, but did you remember to put bathrooms near food courts? (I forget to all the time :blush that and trash cans :blush )

Offline amy_the_bear

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 07:14:44 AM »
Yes, they are absolutely everywhere! i think my guests just don't want to be there!

Offline amy_the_bear

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 07:17:48 AM »
Are there any other hacks, for anything I mean, or cheats?

Do not double post, use the edit button. Thanks.

Offline Wildlife Enthusiast

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 07:43:33 AM »
There aren't any hacks for guest happiness that I know of. :sad  I think it may be a glitch though, b/c I have this problem too......... I put at least 2 family restrooms at any food court, and place as many gazebos and benches throughout the zoo as space allows, and it sometimes doesn't help! :crazy I had been playing this large zoo that I dedicated to endangered and critically endangered species......... I had at least 6 gazebos, probably 12 family restrooms, and I ended up lining every length of fence that wasn't a viewing area or already had a kiosk or something in front of it, with benches (we're talking probably a minimum of 60 benches!!!!!!!!), and I still got a TON of hunger and lack of rest complaints!!!!  Right up to the point at which the game totally froze, with no change after at least 30 minutes, and I did a forced shutdown, reboot, only to receive an error message that the saved game file was corrupted and could not be opened!! :!  I had to just delete it.
After studying instructions for other editing hacks, I just started trying to find the relevant files for what I want to change and do it myself.  But, I am afraid to do it with ES, b/c it has SO many problems!!

I hope you find something to help you out! ;)

Offline amy_the_bear

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 07:46:09 AM »
Thank you very much for replying Wildlife! I get so annoyed when my games don't save! Even though my zoos aren't that good! do you know how I can get my downloaded objects to show up in the game?

Offline Wildlife Enthusiast

• Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 10:27:11 AM »
Some downloads won't show up if put in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Downloads.  Some work if put in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Downloads\zootycoon_com_zt2_1033, while some need to be in one of the folders for the official downloads, like C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Downloads\zootycoon_com_zt2_1033\1015_1.0.  I've had some that needed to be in 2 of those places at the same time.........For example, I had to put the variant skin downloads in both C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Downloads and C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Downloads\zootycoon_com_zt2_1033\1015_1.0!!  The weird thing is what works for some people may not work for others for some reason, so you may have to try different locations and combinations until you get it to work. :crazy BTW, the user-created variant skins don't show up on low graphics.  Some people get some of them to work on medium, but I have to have my computer set to high to get any of them!! :angry  :(  
I hope something I just rambled off helps you!!

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 02:58:19 PM »
Ummm amy_the_bear, there are not any known hacks for guest happiness in ZT2: ES or just ZT2.

Offline amy_the_bear

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 11:41:24 AM »
Okay thanks Zoo - I heard that there were and thought the best place to find out about them was here :P