Author Topic: Big Savanah Exhibit Or Smaller Exhibits  (Read 1362 times)

Offline OXMASTER

• Zookeeper
Big Savanah Exhibit Or Smaller Exhibits
« on: December 09, 2005, 04:46:15 AM »
ok i would make alot of single exhibits instead of a large savanah exhibit for this reason i did a little experiment with sable antelopes and black rhinos and put them in seperate exhibits and then in a large savanah exhibit with elephants giraffes etc. but after 2 months the single exhibit animals had breed 3 times already and the large savanah exhibit had well a lot of zebra and gazelles but no sables or rhinos

Offline smile6laugh

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 02:59:57 PM »
hmm that's so interesting! I usually just mix my savannah animals together!  :P What a good experiment and idea! I'll try to see if the same thing happens to me.  :happy

Offline OXMASTER

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 05:07:31 PM »
also i did yet another experimaent with african elephants which in my case are very hard to breed for me and i just realized wait ive always put them in a large savanah exhibit so i did the same as my last experiment and surprisingly after about ten minutes of game play the large savanah elephants didnt breed and my single exhibit animals had all 3 females pregnent!!! which is rare for me so from now on its all over for big savanah exhibits